Carrie

Juvarisx

Florida
6,474
9,379
4 episodes done. This show makes me want to toss all teenagers cellphones into orbit. Still enjoying it, the "others" stuff still isn't back other then the main one so thats good. Mom getting her revenge made my wife and I laugh, she knows the game and the actress is so good at it lol.
 

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
31,830
26,525
I never watched the entire original movie and didn't even know about the morenetz remake till just now. I plan to give this a watch.
 

Juvarisx

Florida
6,474
9,379
So I liked this with an asterisk that the movie is better because there was no sequel bait built in like this show. I dunno how I feel about it but overall it was the most book accurate Carrie adaptation with more built in but Brian De Palma did it better even though he strayed