Chaos Walking (2021)

Goatface

checked my nearby marquee, newest and biggest, it isn't getting full 2 screen treatment, 1 showing on big screen ($14.75) and 4 showings on little screen($10.75) that only holds 55 with social distancing, 18 of those are in the front 3 rows that no one ever sits in.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My Cinemark lets you buy out a whole row for your group if you want, but it will cancel out 2 seats on the left and 2 seats on the right after you reserve. So solo-goers nix 5 seats but you can still have a party of 10 side-by-side in the same row.

XD same $16 as pre-covid for a Fri/Sat night showing

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't realize we had a Genisys fan in here.
For me, the scene when the female terminator "hacked" into a utility truck and enabled it to drive itself, the movie stopped being a sequel to T2 and became a sequel to Maximum Overdrive.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Likely the end for Ridley. Regardless of her performance the movie is a certified bomb. Holland will survive due to his profile.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Likely the end for Ridley. Regardless of her performance the movie is a certified bomb. Holland will survive due to his profile.

I fucking hope so. She wasn't the worst part of the new Star Wars but very close. She's also been terrible at everything she ever done. She needs a Netflix series just to prove my point.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I fucking hope so. She wasn't the worst part of the new Star Wars but very close. She's also been terrible at everything she ever done. She needs a Netflix series just to prove my point.
I didnt think she was bad in Star Wars either. The Force Awakens was definitely her best movie. Everything since has been awful. Not sure what Hollywood saw in her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didnt think she was bad in Star Wars either. The Force Awakens was definitely her best movie. Everything since has been awful. Not sure what Hollywood saw in her.
She told them at the audition she identified as black.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
This movie was very YA, I didn't hate it and would watch a sequel but it was nothing to write home about.

This is the first movie I've seen in theaters since tenet (group rented a personal theater) so the atmosphere alcohol and overpriced popcorn may have aided in my enjoyment.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This movie is tainted with SJW that tries to be overt when its being done. Lame premise, poor story elements, movie is bad.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

finally watched it, Ridley was terrible and Holland was slightly not bad. the world idea was interesting, the woman hating cult was retarded