Cheated out of my youth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It says yoga teacher. Was she also a school teacher?

And she was acquitted.

Blackwell went as far as to label his client a victim, saying she was "raped" by the underage boys.

An Arizona yogi accused of twisting a boy’s bar mitzvah into a raunchy sex party has been cleared of all wrongdoing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Middle school teacher arrested for having sex with student — again

This one will be interesting.

A former middle school gym teacher in Georgia was arrested for the second time this year for having sex with a student.

170815-teacher-sexual-relationship-teen-feature-1.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
40 year old track coach looker that can't be reformed...Well at least the guy was 18 this time!

ooo.gif

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This morning I heard a report about a teacher getting arrested and I thought it was my sister in law. The name and the name of the school were very similar. But the next time I heard the report I caught the right names. In my head, I was thinking about this thread and preparing to do an AMA.

Also, stories like the one above are starting to enrage me. What the fuck is wrong with boys today looking gift pussy in the mouth like that?

• 1Solidarity

Brad2770

The greatest thing that could happen to you in this day in age; Being a victim. Apparently that trumps [mostly] hot, older pussy preparing you to destroy all the new, inexperienced tail.

Fadaar

That guy
This morning I heard a report about a teacher getting arrested and I thought it was my sister in law. The name and the name of the school were very similar. But the next time I heard the report I caught the right names. In my head, I was thinking about this thread and preparing to do an AMA.

Also, stories like the one above are starting to enrage me. What the fuck is wrong with boys today looking gift pussy in the mouth like that?

It's social media/cell phones/technology. The teachers always get strung up because of text messages, pictures, etc. Basically they leave enough of a paper trail (so to speak) to go down for it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's social media/cell phones/technology. The teachers always get strung up because of text messages, pictures, etc. Basically they leave enough of a paper trail (so to speak) to go down for it.

I forgot about the pics and texts (but mostly the pics). That's the other thing that's starting to enrage me about this. WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THESE PICS OF HOT TEACHER SNAZZ?

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande

Not everyone is down with having a 3some with their football coach and his wife, or fucking his wife while he rubs one out in the corner. Shocking, I know.

• 1Worf