Cheated out of my youth

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Katherine-Ross-Ridenhour7.jpg

Married teacher and JV cheerleading coach, 23, arrested for sex affair with teen boy student

Liberty University, heh. Too much college repression.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

I would have banged the shit out of that when I was in high school. It was consensual sex. Parents need to get the fuck over their kids having sex. You had sex at that age too. This really isn't bad.

Mind if I have your daughter’s number? I mean, you had sex at that age. It really isn’t bad.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Are you 23 like the girl in the picture?

The real victim in that story is whichever cuck she convinced to put a ring on her finger that couldn't stop her from fucking some 17 year old at the high school.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
If she didn't look crazy/retarded (can't decide which one it is) she might get off easy but i'm going to take the safe bet of a long sentence.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I dunno man, letting your horn dog teenage son knock up a 32 married crazy broad seems like bad parenting.

Hey, not all of us are bastions of humanity. Some of us gotta pump those kids out for the welfare.

Also don't think he knocked her up according to what I read.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
More disgusting is NC law and the fact the mother has not been bonded. They have a child, she's a mom. DealWithIt in a progressive fashion for once u dumb hicks. Adultery charges?? Really??? Stern cringe...

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
More disgu
sting is NC law and the fact the mother has not been bonded. They have a child, she's a mom. DealWithIt in a progressive fashion for once u dumb hicks. Adultery charges?? Really??? Stern cringe...

/pol posted her instagram saying she was out on bond and 'the truth will come out tomorrow'