Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Under Kentucky law, sodomy is defined, in part, as deviate sexual intercourse with another person, which covers 'any act of sexual gratification involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth of anus of another.'

So which do you guys think it was? Mouth or anus? She looks like a girl who will do both, so I'm gunna say both.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Not bad!
View attachment 220080
View attachment 220081

only 23 years old, banging a 15 year old? she's gonna feel real dumb if she goes to jail for fucking someone 8 years younger than her lol. my girlfriend is 5 years younger than me.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So which do you guys think it was? Mouth or anus? She looks like a girl who will do both, so I'm gunna say both.

"Kendall Burk, 23, a biology teacher at Grant County High School, was arrested on Wednesday, and charged with four counts of sodomy and four counts of rape. "

four counts each, mouth to genital counts? yeah i think that means she was just blowing him hah.

• 1Harrow

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm going to stick with my guess that she took it in the pooper. But I got to wondering if pegging counts as sodomy since there are no real genitals involved. I don't know kentucky law maybe hodj hodj will answer.

Last edited:

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
www.aspentimes.com/news/alleged-sexually-explicit-texts-key-evidence-in-case-involving-basalt-high-school-teacher/

1567805311998.png

story reads like a very bad episode of a highschool TV drama.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
www.aspentimes.com/news/alleged-sexually-explicit-texts-key-evidence-in-case-involving-basalt-high-school-teacher/

View attachment 221937

story reads like a very bad episode of a highschool TV drama.

LOL from that article "Intangibles"
1567806806367.png

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
She kind of scares me. If it's true the student's life may be in danger. Must be the AOC eyes.

But at the same time, reading the story it looks like she never had sex with a student, she's just being fucked over because he was pursuing her and then started bragging to friends that he fucked her. It's possible the only thing she did wrong was not reporting the student.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
'The teacher started texting him to come to her house on the campus and that's how it started but it got to the stage where he had had enough.

'But the teacher wouldn't let him go and he went to his parents for help and they went to the headmaster and now it is all coming out.'

tenor.gif

I'm imagining what kinda weird shit she was into for the kid to have 'had enough'.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

She was probably just a super possessive crazy bitch

since that sentence wasn’t ended with a period, I would like to finish it.

She was probably just a super possesseive crazy bitch that wouldn’t let him get in a couple of hours of Fortnite each night.

As a side note, I don’t understand the attraction to children. Don’t get me wrong, I bragged about my run of 19 year olds after my divorce, but most of them were of the thicker body types. I am not the least attracted to the bone skinny women that look like boys. I’m not Bubbles Bubbles .

With that said, I really don’t understand a woman being attracted to <18 boys. They look way less manly then zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk .

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
since that sentence wasn’t ended with a period, I would like to finish it.

She was probably just a super possesseive crazy bitch that wouldn’t let him get in a couple of hours of Fortnite each night.

As a side note, I don’t understand the attraction to children. Don’t get me wrong, I bragged about my run of 19 year olds after my divorce, but most of them were of the thicker body types. I am not the least attracted to the bone skinny women that look like boys. I’m not Bubbles Bubbles .

With that said, I really don’t understand a woman being attracted to <18 boys. They look way less manly then zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk .
Dude.

Exhibit A:

Is she old enough for me to say she is “girl next door hot”!

No make up and still hot? Yes please.

Care to retract your statement?

• 1EyeRoll

Brad2770

Meaning “Is she old enough?”

and then I was making a statement “I like women that are pretty without makeup” I’m not banging them.

Your 148 IQ couldn’t see that?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Meaning “Is she old enough?”

and then I was making a statement “I like women that are pretty without makeup” I’m not banging them.

Your 148 IQ couldn’t see that?
I don’t understand the attraction to children
That video is 6 years old. That girl is tops 16 in that video, likely closer to 14.

Brad2770

That video is 6 years old. That girl is tops 16 in that video, likely closer to 14.

5 years ago. “College friends“ song. Fuck off with your retardation. Especially when you have no clue what you’re talking about.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I am not the least attracted to the bone skinny women that look like boys. I’m not Bubbles Bubbles .

wait... what? huh? For you information I like 'em ladies with some meat on them bones. But they must not be fat. If there's a jiggle, it must jiggle in the right and correct place

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I think Brad2770 Brad2770 might have just won the thread...

Maybe. But if you look at the video he was talking about in the mist quotes, she was younger. I did some internet stalking for reasons that confuse even me and I see that the other video was posted in 2013 (the college friends video was 2014). Her FB doesn't give her birth date but it says she started college in 2013. So odds are she was in college when that was posted. Now, that doesn't mean she was in college when it was made but it's pretty close. She might have been under 18 in the video, but she definitely wasn't 14.

I'll add that that's a girl who's sense of humour makes her hotter.

• 1Like