Cheated out of my youth

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is that a mirror? Looks like a framed photo with broken glass. Was this taken in the 1900's?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Methinks it's a picture of someones phone. Hence broken glass

that makes sense. But it still looks like a picture of a picture of the broken cell phone sitting in a manilla file folder.

I mean look at the james bond spy shit that had to happen to finally leak one of these photos. What the fuck is wrong with america?

• 1Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
some new content, thanks to gab.com.
they got some good shit.

N.J. English Teacher, 30, Admits Sending Explicit Photos, Messages to 16-Year-Old Boy
michelina-aichele.jpg

• 1Weird Boner

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We're up to 7 folks (5 women, 2 men) from my certification group caught doing this shit and fired in the 6 years since we graduated. People are idiots and creepers.

They're making it hard for me to continue my How Many Third Graders Can You Take In A Fight research I started on all those moons ago (dual wield still topping the dps charts).

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
That's almost as bad as catholic priests. WTF are they feeding you ppl in teacher school?

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Luckily, it's just been high school teachers so far, but that's still fucked. If you want to fuck around with 15-16 year olds go hang out at a gas station and buy them beer like the normal sleazebags do, don't waste 4-6 years on a degree.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Luckily, it's just been high school teachers so far, but that's still fucked. If you want to fuck around with 15-16 year olds go hang out at a gas station and buy them beer like the normal sleazebags do, don't waste 4-6 years on a degree.
Being from Rhode Island I am always super confused when people say they can buy beer at a gas station.

You can't even buy wine at a grocery store, yet liquor stores can sell groceries, because reasons.

(And by reasons I mean the mafia still runs this state.)

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
In FL you can buy wine at gas stations and pharmacies, but liquor stores are separate from grocery stores, even when it's in the same building.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, in RI, only liquor stores can sell any type of alcohol, beer, wine, hard liquor, etc. And the number of liquor store licenses is limited to ~2 per town and maybe 4 or 5 per city?

iannis

Musty Nester
Rhode Island has ABC stores? Except even more hardcore?

TIL

I expect that in the south. Yeah, it's silly, but it's tradition. They talk about changing it every so often and haven't yet. I guess I'd care more if i drank. Most gas stations sell beer. Some don't.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Oh yeah and the kicker is, alcohol isn't taxed in RI.

I mean what the fuckity fuck.

• 1WTF

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
We're up to 7 folks (5 women, 2 men) from my certification group caught doing this shit and fired in the 6 years since we graduated. People are idiots and creepers.

They're making it hard for me to continue my How Many Third Graders Can You Take In A Fight research I started on all those moons ago (dual wield still topping the dps charts).

How many were in your certification class?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How many were in your certification class?
About 60 before the initial placement culling. Probably 40-50 made it to graduation that semester.

Decent number of people just quit the program after being put in a shit school with a shit mentor for a semester. Two of the people kicked during placement were part of that group of seven. College chicks hooking up with their provisional students.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looking at that list and time sentenced... older post, I know. But the correlation between looks and time sentenced is pretty similar.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Slap on the wrist.

brittany-zamora-1.jpg

At least this time the kid didn't get her caught cause of his big mouth. Mom and dad snooped on him. And the friend who was lookout ... he could have spilled the beans too but he knew to keep his trap shut. The youth of today aren't a lost cause.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users