Cheated out of my youth

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
She's hot and their ages added up to 30. Not guilty.

1707196981932.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not sure I could have gotten it up with another dude in the room when I was 15.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I'm not sure I could have gotten it up with another dude in the room when I was 15.
I distinctly remember another dude friend of mine when we were about 19-20 years old asking another dude friend at a party if he was interested in fucking some chick with him and the other guy said yes. I was like eew, you guys are really into that?

I’m (slightly) more forgiving of the idea of it organically happening like maybe you’re all drunk or something and it just happens, which is revolting enough, but asking some guy you’re friends with ahead of time to fuck some chick with you is just weird.

IMG_8818.jpeg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At 15!? At 15, if given the chance with the hot teacher, I could have probably spitroasted her in the middle of a fully populated gym.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Dude, I could do a bitch with a gaggle of other dudes in a bukkake cum storm in front of an entire Taylor Swift audience.

• 2Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
A lot of fucking haram up in here.

Last edited:
  • 1Haram
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At 15 a light breeze was enough to get things going. If you couldn't get it up at that age because you were worried about some dude or whatever? Maybe stop being so gay that you're thinking about a dude, when there's a milf right there?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Did you play sports in HS or have a gym class where you had to take a shower? At 15 everybody is getting hard. You have no idea yet how to keep it soft. Pissing was sometimes a problem for me at 15.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did you play sports in HS or have a gym class where you had to take a shower? At 15 everybody is getting hard. You have no idea yet how to keep it soft. Pissing was sometimes a problem for me at 15.
Maybe I have low testosterone. Also no we didn't have to shower for gym (mine was at the end of my day), and I never played sports.

• 2Faggotry

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I distinctly remember another dude friend of mine when we were about 19-20 years old asking another dude friend at a party if he was interested in fucking some chick with him and the other guy said yes. I was like eew, you guys are really into that?

I’m (slightly) more forgiving of the idea of it organically happening like maybe you’re all drunk or something and it just happens, which is revolting enough, but asking some guy you’re friends with ahead of time to fuck some chick with you is just weird.

View attachment 513129
At a party senior year, two male musician friends of mine got into a huge, nearly friendship-ending argument because this hot proto-emo/metal chick wanted to get fucked by both of them and then one of them suddenly wasn't into it. It was a 'both or nothing' deal.

I called them both gay forever. Having seen the girl naked in the locker room many times, they were definitely missing out. Definitely top 3 bods in the school.

She did smoke cigs though, and that's gross.

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I have low testosterone. Also no we didn't have to shower for gym (mine was at the end of my day), and I never played sports.
Possibly. These were hockey players, so they presumably higher T than average kids their age.