Cheese or Blowjobs? REDUX

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Which would you give up if you had to live the rest of your life without? The multitude of delicious delectables that contain cheese or the exquisite ecstasy that is a quality blow job. Ladies of Rerolled, you can answer too if you'd like to substitute cunnilingus for fellatio. Trannies of Rerolled please gtfo.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Regardless of your wording, I interpreted it as "endless cheese or endless blowjays" and I'm choosing blowjays.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I can just stick my dick into a taco bell soft shell taco and get the same feeling of a warm mouth.

You can't replace cheese

edit....and those soft shell tacos are only like a dollar. dont know why people would buy a hooker for 20

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's not like you're getting an automatic blowjob every day if you're choosing to live without cheese. You still have to secure a Blowjob Provider on your own merits.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
I've walked away and come back three times and I still cant choose. Fuck you. I don't need this, I keep imagining a world without either and I almost tear up.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
mac-cheese-1.jpg
The+Perfect+Grilled+Cheese+Sandwich+800+1581.jpg
home1.jpg
cheesecake.jpg
cheese-board-galore2.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Even the best BJ's are overrated, and can't compare to a good pounding. Cheese on the other hand...... If I can't eat cheese anymore, what am I doing this all for?!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Who could even have an orgasm in a world without cheese? Not this guy. This is a no-brainer.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Definition of blowjob? What if I just straight choke a bitch with my dick?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
I can replace a blowjob with many things. Hell, I've seen cheese pizzas I wouldn't mind putting my dick into. Cheese is irreplaceable.

Easiest dilemma ever.

rrr_img_44936.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
One of the easiest "would you rather" 's ever.

Life without cheese isn't worth living. She's got other holes.