Cheese or Blowjobs? REDUX

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The Philistines were a people who as part of the Sea Peoples appeared in the southern coastal area of Canaan at the beginning of the Iron Age (circa 1175 BC), most probably from the Aegean region. According to the Bible, they ruled the five city-states (the "Philistine Pentapolis") of Gaza, Ashkelon, Ashdod, Ekron and Gath, from Wadi Gaza in the south to the Yarqon River in the north, but with no fixed border to the east.[2] The Bible paints them as the Kingdom of Israel's most dangerous enemy
"a : a person who is guided by materialism and is usually disdainful of intellectual or artistic values
b : one uninformed in a special area of knowledge "

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
who would be doing the blowjobs?
In a perfect world, cheese could give blow jobs, imo.

zjKjMz4.gif

naerik(maxx)_sl

shitlord
jesus shit, i love cheese. I love it so much.

but i love blowjobs so much more. id pay 100 bucks a day to get a blowjob, i wouldnt pay 100 bucks for cheese.

Id give up cheese for a sloppy blowie anyday.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
$100 a day? Steep price, sir.

Blow jobs are typically a precursor to sex. I'd be willing to skip that part in favor of mozzarella sticks. We're talking fried cheese here, folks.

Food. Sex. Music. Three things all humans hold in high regard. It's hard to choose which is most enjoyed between the three.

naerik(maxx)_sl

shitlord
$100 a day? Steep price, sir.

Blow jobs are typically a precursor to sex. I'd be willing to skip that part in favor of mozzarella sticks. We're talking fried cheese here, folks.

Food. Sex. Music. Three things all humans hold in high regard. It's hard to choose which is most enjoyed between the three.
60 for a street walker...id rather not risk it, whats another 40 thats gonna give me a tiny piece of mind that this bitch aint sucking panus for rocks.

sex is...too intimate for me, too much....excersize also. Id rather get a blowie from a korean 19 year old whore then eat cheese sticks.

I honestly can't tell the difference between a good blowjob and bad one. They all feel sort of the same for me.

Cheese is a perfect go-to snack, whether it's some quick fuel for a workout or a light lunch-break meal. Can't live without.