Child of Light Ubisoft "jrpg" x-platform.

Caliane

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Gameplay looks a lot like Valkyrie Profile 2, but with FF7 combat system. Should be fun.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I want to be excited for this one, really, but... Ubisoft.

If I need uPlay to play it, fuck that.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't ubisoft already say you won't need uplay to play their games going forward?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Ubisoft is an excellent example of a publisher/studio able to keep up with the spirit of the times, satisfy a lot of different kinds of fans in different genres, and as of late especially, always seem refreshingly original in their project's ideas. Ambitious projects from Ubisoft that at first glance didn't seem like it was possible to keep afloat surprised me by the positivity it received from the gaming audience.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I want to be excited for this one, really, but... Ubisoft.

If I need uPlay to play it, fuck that.
What's wrong with Ubisoft? They've made some amazing shit lately. Blood Dragon was amazing as fuck and this looks like another game along those lines of them bucking trends. Their upcoming games like AC4, Watch Dogs, and The Division look awesome too. Hell, even The Crew looks good and I normally don't care for car games.

Northerner

N00b
Well, their attempt at a closed-shop, buggy, draconian and frankly awful DRM solution/games portal wasn't well loved to say the least. uPlay was a clusterfuck.

Caliane

yeah. day one pretty much here.

also that guy was totally tearing up at 5min mark.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks so amazing for $15 - I really hope it's got some length to it, it's my only worry with the price.

Lodor_sl

shitlord
How many hrs is this supposed to hold? For the low cost and very basic combat system not sure the game will be many hrs.