CHiPs (2017)

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Another movie where Dax gets to fuck around on motorcycles, cars or whatever. It was mindless fun. I agree though there were parts that looked like they were cut out or cut off. An editor probably did us a favor.

spronk

FPS noob
pretty meh i thought, the movie script just didn't flow very well - for example, ponch likes sex i guess, but sleeps around with only confident women (??), but he's also banging the wife of the drug dealer in the beginning and wants to bang the blond cop, just very messy and characters are hugely inconsistent from scene to scene. the whole story needed a lot of tightening. many shots and cuts were just poorly edited too, it was hard to believe this was a hollywood movie.

i'm not a high brow guy either, i loved pop star and sausage party and XXX but this one fell very much on the side of "man, i regret wasting 2 hours watching this"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched this. Figured I had to after watching Baywatch a week ago. Honestly, this was a much more entertaining movie than Baywatch. Pena & Shepard had great chemistry together. I enjoyed this quite a bit. And it was nice FINALLY seeing tits in a movie again. Christ has it been too long.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I watched it a while back when I was hungover and was surprised how entertaining it was. it's a great mindless fun movie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the good place is back

this is the best scene from ChiPs cuz she was after preggers and decided to not pump for a day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's difficult for me to stay in love with Kristen Bell after that recent Emmy's "White Male" bullshit. Any sex I have with her will now have to be in her butt. Sorry, that's just what has to happen.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vincent D'Onofrio was great in this, he killed it in Daredevil S1 as Kingpin, and overall has just become one of my favorite actors. He crept up on me, like Clancy Brown, he's in a lot of stuff and I had no idea who the hell he really was forever beyond that. Now that he's on my radar, I can't get enough of the guy, and absolutely love him as a bad guy/villain. Otherwise the movie was funny, and I second that Shepard and Pena had some great chemistry, wouldn't mind them making another one, or doing the buddy thing in other films.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Vincent D'Onofrio was great in this, he killed it in Daredevil S1 as Kingpin, and overall has just become one of my favorite actors. He crept up on me, like Clancy Brown, he's in a lot of stuff and I had no idea who the hell he really was forever beyond that. Now that he's on my radar, I can't get enough of the guy, and absolutely love him as a bad guy/villain. Otherwise the movie was funny, and I second that Shepard and Pena had some great chemistry, wouldn't mind them making another one, or doing the buddy thing in other films.
You might not be old enough, but I've loved D'Onofrio ever since I sat in a theater watching Adventure's in Babysitting and realized that the guy playing Thor was the same fucking guy I had just recently seen as Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket. That literally blew my fucking mind.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Adventure's in Babysitting was before my time, but I have watched it many times over the years, and it wasn't until after I saw Daredevil, and was dicking around on IMDB one day, when I finally put that one together. I love realizing that a lot of these actors have been in movies that I've loved for years, but haven't rewatched in so long I have no idea.

• 1Solidarity