Chivalry 2

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Didn't see a thread for this..

Anyone else getting their skull encaved?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
I'm enjoying it. Something about it just seems more fun than the first one, and I could never really get into Mordhau. I'll never be some pro who can time every block perfectly and do all sorts of fancy moves, so for me this one seems more forgiving. I was running around as the knight with the 2h sword, but switched to the axe dude for the heck of it the other night and got multiple multi-kills and was top fragger. Charged up axe swings are brutal.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If it was on Steam, I would have picked it up, but it's not. Oh well.

Hekotat

Definitely a lot better than Mordhau, the skill ceiling isn't nearly as high and the tutorial helps alot. I'm slowly getting better, still not understanding some blocking aspects I encounter otherwise it's great fun.

• 1Like

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I played the Beta and it was enjoyable. Been going back and forth on grabbing it though. $40 isnt bad though.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
It pretty damn fun, but needs a fair bit of work.

Servers are hit and miss which fucks the reg, spawn bugs, customization is buggy, some of the maps needs balancing.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
1623436928690.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

You kill anyone with a chicken or flaming chicken yet? I killed about 15 nubs with a candlestick the other day, I was laughing my ass off.
No, but I picked up a full on turkey platter and tossed it at someone.

• 2Worf

Stave

Potato del Grande
There's nothing better than running screaming at an archer full speed, dodging his arrows, getting about 30 feet away, and chucking your 2h axe overhead right into his chest. Then picking it up as you run by, run into a group of his friends, and start heavy swinging in circles and lopping off heads. So much more fun than I ever had in Mordhau. Feels like Braveheart simulator. I have found I get almost more kills when I am surrounded, but I will die fast. Heavy swinging an axe in circles can take out multiple people in a swing.

• 1Like

Muurloen

War Axe is by far the best weapon in the game imo. The lethal cleaving that it does is so satisfying.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Hekotat

War Axe is by far the best weapon in the game imo. The lethal cleaving that it does is so satisfying.

I unlocked the short sword last night and that shit is funny. You run so fast and the special attack is a leaping superman punch with the sword. You can charge in and take someone's kill and run off, or quickly get to a group of archers.

• 1Like

GeneralF

Golden Knight of the Realm
My favorite clip so far:
I love this game.

Edit: sorry about the autoplay

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users