Chorus - Space Combat Sim - 2021

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Was reading the chorus thread debating if I wanted it, and saw the ES 2 posts. Forgot I apparently already bought it in EA> Going 1.0 in April with I think launch updates, so guess I'll que that up to play here pretty soon. Decided Chorus looked too spastic for me. (Still waiting for VR and affordable but good controls, for whatever reason I'm happier playing on a controller than a full blown flight stick in most cases. Need something with a lot more resistance and actual pedals but I'm cheap and dont want to spend $300+ for 1-2 games.

I had a lot of fun with Chorus until I encountered a bug which warped me back to the beginning of a very long ass mission. It's a fun game if you do not encounter the bugs. They pretty much dropped the ball on post game support with lingering issues. If you are on PC they may have some mods that remedy it. Overall though it was a good arcade space shooter.

spronk

FPS noob
I played about 25 hours before Hogwarts and really enjoyed it but yeah it gets repetitive after 15-20 hours. Still really fun and its free on Gamepass and PS+ Premium so if you have either of those, definitely worth a shot. The first few hours are REALLY fun, but then it gets samey

story is pretty cool too, once I finish Hogwarts I intend to go back and 100% it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Once you get the warp behind dudes power and a good gun, the game gets easier and a bit repetitive. But I had fun playing it and do not regret the purchase. I just probably won't replay it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The thing I miss most about Chorus is the bloodthirsty AI egging you on. I can't think of another game that has such a purely vicious AI intent on the destruction of enemies. Usually AIs in games are trying to instill an artificial sense of challenge in the player by building up the enemy's difficulty and warning the player not to do the epic-thing-the-player-has-to-do. Meanwhile Forsaken is is just like

7fes20.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The thing I miss most about Chorus is the bloodthirsty AI egging you on. I can't think of another game that has such a purely vicious AI intent on the destruction of enemies. Usually AIs in games are trying to instill an artificial sense of challenge in the player by building up the enemy's difficulty and warning the player not to do the epic-thing-the-player-has-to-do. Meanwhile Forsaken is is just like

7fes20.jpg
If the only strategy you have involves killing off <#> etc. in order to get a positive outcome - why not take joy in it? Why torture yourself and have PTSD? At least thats my thoughts on it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If the only strategy you have involves killing off <#> etc. in order to get a positive outcome - why not take joy in it? Why torture yourself and have PTSD? At least thats my thoughts on it.

hmmm

1679514110573.png

This is bullshit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user