Chrono Odyssey

elidib

Vyemm Raider

I only just realized this was an MMORPG today....

Figured I'd start a thread just in case this turns out good, although seeing the android and iPhone logos at the end of the trailer crushed just about any hope of that.

Supposed to release this year, although I've seen exactly zero actual in-game footage with more than one player, explanations of systems or features, beta news, etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

I only just realized this was an MMORPG today....

Figured I'd start a thread just in case this turns out good, although seeing the android and iPhone logos at the end of the trailer crushed just about any hope of that.

Supposed to release this year, although I've seen exactly zero actual in-game footage with more than one player, explanations of systems or features, etc.
You mean you couldn’t tell if it’s going to be good or not from that deep and informational trailer?

elidib

Vyemm Raider
i mean, what little gameplay and story elements they showed actually looked great to me, but these days when I think of MMORPG's, all i feel is revulsion at the idea of sitting around in town doing nothing, running mcdonalds style drive-thru dungeons, gathering materials for tradeskills, or herding cats for a raid.

If this was a single player RPG, that trailer would have me fucking SOLD.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck these cocksuckers putting Chrono in the title like that

preview.jpg

• 7Like
  • 5Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Cybsled

Android/Apple on the trailer isnt a good sign either - if it runs on a phone, can't be that great

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Do you guys not have phones?

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Also, they took away the iphone and android logos and updated it to ps5, xbox x/s and steam.... so i guess not for mobile anymore.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Combat looks legit, guaranteed to be ruined by an insane grind fest . If there’s one thing koreans are good at it’s making bdo clones. Why they haven’t just started selling off art and animation assets in bulk to cultures with creativity to make fun games I have no idea, could be a win/win

Cybsled

Combat looks legit, guaranteed to be ruined by an insane grind fest . If there’s one thing koreans are good at it’s making bdo clones. Why they haven’t just started selling off art and animation assets in bulk to cultures with creativity to make fun games I have no idea, could be a win/win

Because there is that noisy segment of the western audience that hates “weeb shit” and would rather have shitty character models with trash animations instead in their MMOs

• 1Faggotry

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Because there is that noisy segment of the western audience that hates “weeb shit” and would rather have shitty character models with trash animations instead in their MMOs
Also the woke crowd hates that shit too. Too much tits shown, not enough clothes "why do you have to sexualize everything"...etc.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Korean mmo made by devs who have a mobile background with NFT's and blockchain. Yeah, it's probably gonna be great to look at but p2w on a level not seen before

• 1Truth!

Cybsled

Korean MMOs usually have great graphics and combat mechanics mired by p2w bullshit and a story that makes fighting games look like Lord of the Rings in terms of quality

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sony was ahead of its time in EverQuest 2 by combining eastern artists with western incompetence for the SOGA models

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Korean MMOs usually have great graphics and combat mechanics mired by p2w bullshit and a story that makes fighting games look like Lord of the Rings in terms of quality
Most of them never get loot right either, they all usually have the dumb "upgrade" systems which are like gambling and shit. Its all dumb.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Korean MMOs almost always have this weird extra .2 second lag on every UI element/action button. Not as bad as Warhammer Online did, but still there. SWTOR was similar, not sure if they ever fixed it.

GW2 and WoW do not have this, which is why they are good games. Shit happens the instant you press the button.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Would rather have literal pieces of shit as character models than that pedo catladyboy nonsense

• 1Like