Chuck - Now on Netflix

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Just noticed Chuck is now on Netflix. We had a pretty active thread on FoH.org so figured I would give a heads up. Also, timely as Morgan was on an episode of Castle recently.

I am sick as a dog, now I know what I am doing for the next few days

joz123

Potato del Grande
"Awesome" show =p well worth watching if you like comedies or spy shows.

filandiel

Golden Knight of the Realm
Did they remove the blurred out tits from the one episode where she is naked? /wishfulthinking

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Watched the first 3 episodes the other day on netflix, kinda funny since I own all the seasons on DVD but was traveling.

I sure do miss the show it was well worth the hour watching it every week. Also noticed how in the first couple of episodes Sarah switched back to Aussie with a few remarks bought a smile to my face.

Cybsled

There was one episode of Chuck where she pretends to be an Australian lecturer (the one with the poison where Chuck thinks he has to kiss John Casey to save him lol). That was pretty much the only episode where you hear her in full natural accent
wink.png

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Chuck was one of those shows that the two romantic leads had great chemistry together and I think that's one of the reasons it lasted so long. It never had the eye opening ratings but they did a great job of casting.

I'm hoping the kickstarter Veronica Mars movie works out and it would lead to a Chuck movie
smile.png

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Watching pilot now on one screen.

Was there a show around the same time as Chuck that dealt with a grocery store clerk being a spy or something? I always got them confused as I never watched either.

Soriak_sl

shitlord
Netflix needs to buy the rights to this show like they did for Arrested Development. Needs more seasons.

Cybsled

Ya, in retrospect it should have ended with the wedding and Chuck+Sarah being multimillionaires.

nu_11

THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS. you only reiterated what the previous post said, but spoiled the show.

but then again, maybe it's my fault for being a dumbass and reading through this thread. =(

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS. you only reiterated what the previous post said, but spoiled the show.

but then again, maybe it's my fault for being a dumbass and reading through this thread. =(
It is still a great show to watch. Even knowing what you know now.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
At end of season two and find it very fun and engaging if you don't nitpick the little things. The amount of cameos in this show is staggering. Andy Richter/Jenny McCarthy episode was great and the Chevy Chase/quantum leap guy (he even says oh boy) episodes were great.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I loved this show. It may have gone on a little longer than needed, but the fact they found an excuse to put Yvonne Strahovski in a slutty outfit just about every episode more than made up for it. It was best when it wasn't taking itself very seriously.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
After seeing this thread pop up I decided to give it a shot. I never even heard of this show while it was still on the air.

As someone who used to run a Geek Squad years ago it has been pretty damn hilarious seeing all the retail store antics. =)

I quite enjoy the amount of heart this show has.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I concur with others, should of ended with season 4, season 5 was just ugh, especially the ending.

Did not realize till the credits of the new Thor that is was Zachary Levi(Chuck) playing one of Thor's trusted soldiers.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, Fandral was re-cast for some reason. Chuck+Castle at Thor...
Zachary Levi was originally cast in the role, but had to drop out due to his commitment toChuck, so they recast Josh Dallas in the role... who had to drop out of the sequel due to his commitment toOnce Upon a Time.

lunchable_sl

shitlord
Nice find. I'll have to watch these, since I only watched the show every now and then. Sometimes it got a little too goofy, but other times it was brilliant.