Chuck - Now on Netflix

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This is still my favorite TV show. When I get drunk and my wife is out of the house I watch old episodes and boohoo myself. I just love how much they all loved Chuck. And Yvonne is so damn gorgeous. I still have my humongous crush on her, although my claim-to-fame 10 minute conversation with her is basically a non-existent memory at this point. I'm still dead serious about offering $1,000 to anyone who can put me in direct cell phone contact with her.
smile.png

It was just so damn good. And the ending was so fucking fucked up. 5 years of watching Chuck and Sarah "will they or won't they?" and then wham, at the end, fuck it all up. Huge big balls.

Fuck you all.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
The first two seasons were stellar, and, as I think someone else mentioned, should have ended the series there. I made it through most of season 4 before meh-ing out of it. One big complaint I had was turning the two pervs into pervs. Being geeks was fine, but turning them into awesome stalker pervs - I dunno, it didn't jive with me. Great show, though, and the women were top-notch.

The whole knowing kung fu only for a minute or two was kind of stupid, too.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Just finished season 2 and I'll disagree with most here, I enjoyed the show till the very end and I thought much of season 4 was good and season 5 while a bit uneven was still extremely enjoyable.

My biggest gripe and it's more of just a geek thing was that they killed off Scott Bakula before they introduced Linda Hamilton as the mom, one of the coolest set of tv parents ever.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I thought Timothy Dalton was awesome. He could not have played his character better.