Cities Skylines II

Goonsquad Officer
1698935935889.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
When this game is optimized it will have 300.00 of DLC. Enjoyed the first one but fuck this developer now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I have had no issues with performance, I do game in 1080p and that is probably the primary issue. The settings I turned off are things I would have turned off anyway without even having read about problems.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
CS2 patch that went out seems to have done a lot to help. I'm able to turn shadows back on and they aren't retarded, everything looks much better and still runs as good as it did if not better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I haven't really played since launch since I had all types of issues. (I wanted to wait)

I guess a producers letter came out today? It basically says nothing has been fixed, sorry?

That's how I read it anyway.

Is it still that bad?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I haven't really played since launch since I had all types of issues. (I wanted to wait)

I guess a producers letter came out today? It basically says nothing has been fixed, sorry?

That's how I read it anyway.

Is it still that bad?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lmao, they haven't fixed anything and instead published a busted ass DLC? Sad.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was going to buy this, but I heard all the issues when your city starts growing, so I never bothered. Figured maybe later when its cheap. It's a shame I had a blast with the first, and was looking forward to this one.

I will give them a smidgen of thumbs up for at least refunding people who bought the DLC(no clue it had one) and then making that DLC part of the base game, instead of a DLC.

Still they can talk and talk, but faith is lost for a lot of people. And the trick will be how will you get those players back. Sure they say they want to fix all the issues of the base game but it doesn't change the fact that they ignored all the issues, and instead were working on said previous dlc and packs.

It's going to take a massive patch that fixes everything, a "reviewer/influencer/streamer" or very good word of mouth to promote said fixes and then years to earn people's trust back. Letters from suits is just talk.

Damn its still $50.

Last edited:

Goonsquad Officer
heh yea i wanted to try this, but heard so much mixed info i decided to wait. i'll keep waiting. i'll check out frost punk 2, rimworld anomaly, or play ye olde anno 1800 to build towns i guess.