Civil War (2024)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If Kirsten Dunce and gay Ray Swanson are your leads I don't have much hope for this. Her claim to fame was spiderman's girlfriend 40 years ago. I doubt she's going to look good wearing grannie panties.
How dare you besmirch Jumanji and Bring It On!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Kirsten Dunce and gay Ray Swanson are your leads I don't have much hope for this. Her claim to fame was spiderman's girlfriend 40 years ago. I doubt she's going to look good wearing grannie panties.
Her best role?.....

1712798109044.png

• 5Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Was going to say isn't that her first role.

She's pretty hot in that Lars von Trier movie, can't remember the name, about the end of the world.

Melancholia

Anyways her best role was season 2 of Fargo, she was super hot to 17 year old me in 98-99 in Virgin Suicides / Bring it On

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Melancholia

Anyways her best role was season 2 of Fargo, she was super hot to 17 year old me in 98-99 in Virgin Suicides / Bring it On
Yeah, now she just bitches about an imaginary "wage gap" because the dumb bitch thinks the main star roll and a supporting actor must have the same pay. Even though Toby had something stupid like over 470% more screen time than she did.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Clearly California and Texas band together after reaching 80% Mexican population

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
She was hot in that but that movie was pretty terrible lol
You're absolutely right. I typically enjoy his movies, but I tried watching it a couple of times and it's just blah. It's not that the actors don't give great performances was just dull.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You're absolutely right. I typically enjoy his movies, but I tried watching it a couple of times and it's just blah. It's not that the actors don't give great performances was just dull.
those two big moons could only carry this shit movie so far

4c224b7231b4b055c1afaec24b18ea1a.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Went and saw this in Denver. I wasn't shot and it wasn't good. Wasn't terrible either its just doesn't really do or say anything and the ending is ridiculous.

Movie hardly mentions anything about the actual War, it's just about women being stupid and getting themselves in danger. It pains me to sound like all you right wing regards on this website.
Yet here we are.
TL;DR movie and director took the cowards way out and barely alluded to the current national divide.

• 7Worf
  • 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 11 users