Clerks III

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really liked Clerks and Clerks 2 but I feel like their time has passed.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I mean there is a reason Netflix throws money at Sandler. His stuff on there draws tons of views.
His movies are like the hallmark movies. Lot of people who just turn their brain off and watch things cause they are there.

I expect this to be bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Pronouns on the camera monitor. This is the first time I've ever seen this in Hollywood. Looks like Kevin "Porch Monkey" Smith has drowned in the social justice Kool-Aid.

20220707_085558.jpg

• 3Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
he's one of those dudes that just wants to stay relevant no matter how faggy he has to act

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
I imagined sitting through 80 or 90 minutes of that trailer and that would be a hard ask. I love KS and Clerks. But this looks baaaaaad.

PS- Dogma was high-level genius.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
he's one of those dudes that just wants to stay relevant no matter how faggy he has to act
He's an insincere sellout. Listen to him enough and you will still see the bitter insecure chump. He just sucks sjw cock.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
its weird because I never see support for him anymore. Everyone seems pretty over his schtick. And how he posts videos of himself crying after every movie he sees.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dude wussed out after his heart attack. I love him for his old stuff but he is not that director anymore. His He-man show is terribad.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dude wussed out after his heart attack. I love him for his old stuff but he is not that director anymore. His He-man show is terribad.
i think he wussed out before that, i dont think he's had a successful film in a very long time.
his biggest hit was Cop Out. Red State bombed, Tusk bombed Yoga Hosers bombed, Jay and Silent Bob Reboot bombed, Clerks 3 will likely bomb and if it sucks so will Twilight of The Mallrats.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Real comedies can't get made anymore in today's Brave New World. This will be total dogshit.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The heart attack should've finished him with grace.

• 1Worf

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Uhhh yeah. Thread might be overreacting. This seems decent IMHO (at least compared to Smith's recent trash).

Speaking of Clerks 2 .... ass-to-mouth with Rosario Dawson, yes please. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

• 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Uhhh yeah. Thread might be overreacting. This seems decent IMHO (at least compared to Smith's recent trash).

Speaking of Clerks 2 .... ass-to-mouth with Rosario Dawson, yes please. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

i havent seen a good comedy since the Obiwan Kenobi D+ show, if this is funny and edgy i will watch it. they dont make those kinds of comedies anymore, at least they dont unless its political humor which isnt edgy at all. if its more ass to mouth and donkey show and porch monkey and Buffalo Bill and King Diamond and LOTR v prequels nerd romp then fuck yeah gimme some more of that.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
"Clerks III : Beating a dead horse" seemed like a perfect title.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Maybe it’s the name of a scene? Maybe those 50 yr old dudes are talking about stupid pronouns.
It's not. It's common to have the name of a camera's OP and 1st AC taped to that camera's corresponding monitor. Those are the people working on the film.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
They have someone named Fae who goes by They them on the crew this will be shit

• 1Like