Cobalt Glassware and Other Bullshit Grandma Chuk Collects

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sure there is! You aren't trying Chuk!

Three of the main characters are already described as teenagers, that right there is enough to make me skeptical. Particularly the one that is labeled as "whip smart but rebellious." Give me a fucking break.

Hopefully the hot chick they showed is over 18 and wears less than Rosita Conchita McShortypants though.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only way I'd watch a teen based Walking Dead spinoff, which is improbable since I gave up on the walking dead, is if they started with the 24 teens and then episode by episode they were all eaten by zombies because they were acting like fucktards.

iannis

Musty Nester
Make it like a season of survivor and I'm in.

Tribal council, challenges, immunity. Just you get fed to zombies instead of having to go home.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
While i really don't believe the source material is a holy book, i have read all the comics, and basically everything wrong with TWD show, is when they veer away from the source material.

They honestly think they can create a "tail section" lost type story of these random ppl on the other side of the island.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The entire thread is awful. I watch Walking Dead, but it isn't like "OMG THE BEST" in my opinion. Just a time waster.

Anyway, I had to open up the link just to find out the stupid show title.... Cobalt by the way. No one else has said that.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
18 teens try to survive the hardest part of the zombie apocalypse...high school!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol, i like old stuff. I collect lots of different vintage items. I just started with the cobalt stuff. Its spendy but cool looking

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
A buddy collects beer steins. I collect early edition hardback books of my favorite authors. Good for you Chuk!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Beer steins are cool and manly collectables. Books are a classic and something you can use. Old blue bowls are grandma shit that should be filled with mediocre hard candy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pffft. Cobalt is fine, when you hold it up to the light that stuff positively glows.

Gilg, i like beer steins too, but i only ever see those Avon beer steins and i even have a few, but they arent quality. i want the real ones from germany.

iannis

Musty Nester
Glassware is sorta dope.

I know, well knew, guys that collect shot glasses. Cobalt Glassware > That

I collect those carved wooden gnomes.

Not really. Mostly I collect dustbunnies and cobwebs. I should dust sometime.