2 fingers tonic
Garnish with lime
Serve over ice in a rocks glass.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
2 oz gin
1/2 green chartreuse
1/2 lime juice

Shake the fuck out of it. If your hands are not numb, then you're doing it wrong. Results in a mildly herbaceous, citrusy cocktail. Best fits a standard, martini glass. Keep the ratio, and adjust the amounts, for larger serving vessels.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
2 oz gin
1/2 green chartreuse
1/2 lime juice

Shake the fuck out of it. If your hands are not numb, then you're doing it wrong. Results in a mildly herbaceous, citrusy cocktail. Best fits a standard, martini glass. Keep the ratio, and adjust the amounts, for larger serving vessels.
Gin and Rose's lime juice makes a classic Gimlet, proportions to taste. Very refreshing.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Gimlets are fantastic, but my recipe is if you have money to burn (chartreuse, so expensive).

Apparently, neither cocktail will make the movie Battleship tolerable.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I used to make these all the time:

Grape Crush
2oz. Vodka
1.5 oz Chambord
1.5 oz Sour mix
Splash of sprite.

I also was a fan of:

Grateful Dead
1 oz. Vodka
1 oz. Rum
1 oz. Gin
1 oz. Tequila
.5 oz Chambord
sour mix

You can replace Chambord with any rasberry schnapps like Razzmatazz, but Chambord is superior.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's a good way to make an alcoholic version of Amp energy drink?!??!

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've always enjoyed a Godmother.

Shot of amaretto and shot of Vodka on the rocks.

Before you ask, a Godfather is Jack and vodka on the rocks.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Before you ask, a Godfather is Jack and vodka on the rocks.
What the fuck, no. A godfather is traditionally equal parts scotch and amaretto, but is more commonly constructed with 2 parts scotch to 1 part amaretto. The godfather is one of the great nightcaps of all time. Don't go dragging its name through the mud with that shit.

Amaretto gets a bad rap, but it leads to some nicely complex and well balanced drinks. Take the humble Amaretto sour, long regarded as among the shittiest of girly drinks.

Shockingly good Amaretto Sour:
2 oz good Amaretto
1 oz FRESH! squeezed lemon juice.

Shake. Strain over ice. That's all there is, but you after you make it you'll wonder how every other Amaretto sour you've had has tasted so bad. Obviously it's relatively light on the alcohol, but as a quick autumn digestif it's better than serviceable.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
My apologies. I only had a godfather once while in college. I find the godmother cocktail better though after a long evening.

gn0me_sl

shitlord
Gin Martini is the best cocktail but sounds like you guys put a lot of vermouth in your martinis. I have never been a big fan and tend to use just a single martini olive instead... the ones sold as such that are pre-soaked.

Gin+tonic is another mainstay and I can drink those to the point of liver failure.

When I'm feeling ghetto I go with gin+oj.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
wife's favorite martini is

1 shot frangelico
1 shot buttershots
1 shot vanilla vodka
1 shot disarnno

shaken not stirred.

another she likes, not as much

3 shots godiva chocolate liquor
1 shot vodka