College Football 2014-15

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Nice get, instant upgrade on defense plus recruiting - was really hoping he took the Houston job.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Side grade from Ellis Johnson, you pay twice as much, and he'll bolt to the first head coaching job that comes his way. Bad hire imho.
Only next season will show whether it was bad or not. It today's environment how much you pay a coach has almost no relevance to me. It will always be ridiculous and obscene amounts to get that 'next big guy,' especially as salaries inflate everywhere. No one wants to take less than the previous guy. As far as longevity, eh, I look at coaches like NCAABB players. One and done is my expectation. Was expecting to lose Lashlee this year and be looking for a new Offensive Coordinator as well. Maybe I'm just way too cynical at this point.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Missouri is losing our defensive coordinator...he's going to go be a head coach at the FCS level, and at a bad FCS school at that.

Mizzou assistant Steckel appears to be MSU's choice

It's kind of a head scratcher, guy makes 600k as our DC, will probably get 1/3 of that at best being a head coach at Missouri St, and the dude is almost 60 years old, it's not like he has a lot of time to build up a program, or work his way up into the head coaching ranks at the FBS level if he does well at Missouri St.

The DC job will go to one of two guys, either our existing D-line coach, Craig Kuligowski, who is responsible for developing Aldon Smith, Sheldon Richardson, Michael Sam, Shane Ray, etc. Coach Kul has been the most important defensive position coach on our team for quite a while. The 2nd option is Barry Odom, D-coordinator of Memphis and an ex-Mizzou player, he's actually made Memphis a pretty damn good defensive team, he's ready for a bigger job.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Gigantic TV ratings inforgraphic
tv_ratings_conferences.jpg

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I think it's a mix of wanting his kids to goto his old highschool and future attempt to move Youngstown up to d1? who knows.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not going to lie, it's the first time I am fucking stoked in years. Swamp shall return.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gettin' resurrected Texas style.
You still reeling from that smackdown I put on you last year? Sign up for Bowl Mania son and lets show them how us Blue Bloods do it.

plus I tried to add you on XBL but UgaJesusMan4Richt was not available.