College Football 2014-15

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Oregon certainly doesn't seem to be running it as well as they did against FSU.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Looking at the Gridiron Bowl pickems. How the fuck do I pick Ohio winning, yet some how have the tie breaker as Oregon 34, Ohio 21?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Looking at the Gridiron Bowl pickems. How the fuck do I pick Ohio winning, yet some how have the tie breaker as Oregon 34, Ohio 21?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It's been an interesting game so far, Jones's ability to extend the play has really been the difference. It may look like OSU's dline is starting to take control but Oregon has almost 300 yards, same as OSU. Just the drops and PI call along with Jones, it's close. Hopefully it stays interesting.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
TBH I'm just happy the team doesn't look pants shitting retarded in another NC game. Feels like we're playing with house money at this point.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Holy fuck, ducks defense saving this team. Ohio could be up by 28 without these turnovers

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Ducks had to have that one.

edit: When the fuck will players ever learn scoreboard means more than style points.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Jesus Christ... That was a close call. Why the fuck do these players do this shit? Hold onto the ball and give it to the ref once you score. FFS

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When are these retards going to quit dropping the football before crossing the line, holy fuck