College Football 2014-15

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Mizzou making too many mistakes to win a close game like this. Blocked FG, fumble, int, two 40+ yard passes dropped that hit receivers in the hands. Our D is lights out, and the offense/special teams is killing them( as usual)

This entire season reminds me of Florida 2012...great defense and just need our offense to not fuck up and be serviceable occasionally. Isn't working that way today.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
LOL what the hell was that 2 point conversion. Direct snap, reverse, halfback pass. Worked though.

Tie ballgame. Arkansas is teetering, we stop them one more time real quick and they could be done, momentum is all on Mizzou's side now.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
There's only one TV at the inlaws and they're watching some British crime drama or something... going to have to start hitting the whiskey.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
In other news, Stanford laying a beat down on UCLA. Looking like the Arizona/Arizona St winner goes to the Pac 12 title game against Oregon

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Arkansas has given up more points in this quarter (15) than their previous 12 quarters before that (13)

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Bielema just fucked his team. Refs called the run down, Bielema calls a timeout and gives them time to really look at it. Fumble, Mizzou recovery.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well yeah, he also kept B. Allen in there all game too.

Joe, who do you want to play in the SECCG? Important info before I write this Western Union transfer up.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Two outright SEC East titles in 2 of our first 3 years in the league. I'll take it. 14-2 in our last 2 regular seasons in the SEC.

Bring on Alabama(or Miss St, I guess if Auburn can do us a favor)

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Well yeah, he also kept B. Allen in there all game too.

Joe, who do you want to play in the SECCG? Important info before I write this Western Union transfer up.
I'd probably rather see Mississippi St, but regardless the SEC title game is going to be a defensive struggle. Missouri will be a full TD or more underdog against either option, I'm sure. Hell, we were an underdog in this game. A 9-2 team, ranked, at home, playing a 6-5 team, and we were the underdog. WTF

But what the hell, just get in the game, anything can happen. You can't even think about winning it if you aren't in it.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
And was MU even ranked before last week? I know they were early on in the season. Anyway, sweet win against the hawgs.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
We got back into the polls when we beat A&M 2 weeks ago, moved up a couple more spots when we beat Tennessee, and we'll probably be around maybe 14th or so going into the SEC title game, I don't expect us to jump up much from this game. We shouldn't have been underdogs, we were the team that should have won and we did. Mizzou never makes it easy though, the team constantly tries to give me a heart attack.

edit - I almost hope that the SEC title game is Miss St vs Mizzou so everyone can bitch and moan that it's the absolute worst SEC title game ever. We'd never hear the end of it from Alabama and Georgia fans. The tears would be quite salty.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Does MU stack up against Alabama? Seems like that would be a tough game, but I'd love to see them win, just to stick it in some hardcore SEC fans ass.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Nobody stacks up against Alabama, honestly. They have more talent and probably better coaching than every team they play. Bama would probably open as a 2 TD favorite. All it takes is a few screwy turnovers or something crazy like a kick return and superior talent goes out the window. I'd rather have the chance than not, even though we probably have a 20% chance to win the game, at best. Better than a zero percent chance because you aren't playing.

I could see the game being something like 27-14 Alabama if nothing crazy happens and everything goes as planned. Missouris defense doesn't give up many points unless our offense turns the ball over half a dozen times. It's damn hard to drive the length of the field on us with any regularity.

Georgia-Alabama would be a higher scoring game, Georgias offense is better than our, and their defense is worse than ours, so that game would probably be something like a 48-35 Alabama win in a score-fest

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
For one day, you all need to put your horrible teams aside and pick up that blue and orange.

Thy Sins of the lying, cheating, rape, and theft shall be called forth into judgement today my brothers. For these sins have went on far too long and the chosen has heard your prayers.

He shall be watching from above and providing victory!

In Tebows name...

Amen!!

rrr_img_83609.jpg