College Football 2014-15

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Big 12 looking solid. Going to go 0-3 today with their two marquee schools getting blown out.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas can't play offense, not sure what you expected. They aren't going to burn Heards redshirt.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'll be in the executive suite looking at Kareem Abdul-Jabar's ugly mug and a bunch of other UCLA people, oh well the suite is bitching at least....

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow. I'm amazed. The Irish didn't turn the ball over, and they only had one penalty. That's how they win. Freaking Golson is done - he turned the ball over himself 22 times this year. We've got a new quarterback, baby, and he gets the balls out.

This was an exciting game, and the Irish hung right in there with LSU, and I think that in the next couple of years they really are going to solidify that program.

wOOt. I don't even care that I didn't pick them for my poll. Awesome.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wow. I'm amazed. The Irish didn't turn the ball over, and they only had one penalty. That's how they win. Freaking Golson is done - he turned the ball over himself 22 times this year. We've got a new quarterback, baby, and he gets the balls out.

This was an exciting game, and the Irish hung right in there with LSU, and I think that in the next couple of years they really are going to solidify that program.

wOOt. I don't even care that I didn't pick them for my poll. Awesome.
You guys played great and were robbed from that FSU win but everyone knew that.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Hey Lost, you off tomorrow? How hungover can you work?
Nope, not off. Have to drive to Lexington tomorrow for work too. But some eggs and bacon, a nice smoothie in the morning (with a unknown amount of vitamin powder), and ill be good to go.

But hell, they are only up by 3. I'm not worried yet...