College Football 2015-16

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
LOOK: Hawaii to wear awesome retro uniforms against Ohio State

Can't wait to see how mad people get about the "gay agenda" for these.

rrr_img_109538.jpg

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Well at least they'll look fabulous tomorrow. I'll be at the game to give an in person review of how the gay agenda has ruined this wonderful sport.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
So I turned on the tv at 11am central to see what early games were on, and I see that one of the networks is showing Oregon v Michigan St. I think "that's odd, such a primetime game being on at 11am, but whatever" So I flip the channel and realize that it's actually Oregon St vs Michigan(and I can't read, apparently) and that's not nearly as interesting a game. Oh well...

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Come watch Auburn struggle against Jacksonville State. This bottle of George Dickel isn't going to drink itself and misery loves company!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Come watch Auburn struggle against Jacksonville State. This bottle of George Dickel isn't going to drink itself and misery loves company!
This Louisville/Houston game is just as bad... I went from drinking beer to Booker's bourbon to calm my nerves. It seems both our teams are struggling against small-schools. Did we exhaust ourselves last week or something? We have Clemson on Thursday too, and if we play like this, we're going to get crushed.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm personally enjoying watching Golson shit it up against South Florida. If it weren't for Cook playing out of his mind, the Seminoles would have no points.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol what are you doing Auburn? That super tough SEC struggling with a school so stupid they think Jacksonville is a state.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
LOOOOOOL - if Auburn is a top 25 team, the state of college football is in the worst state in its history.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This just means the non ranked SEC teams must be amazing. All SEC schools ranked next week!

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
LOOOOOOL - if Auburn is a top 25 team, the state of college football is in the worst state in its history.
They'll be ranked high teens or low 20s if they lose. Then ESPN will try to not talk about the game, or they will call it a "quality loss."