College Football 2015-16

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas always has 6 pm or later starts for the first month at home games. I cannot imagine a noon or 2:30 kickoff in September.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Until the SEC Network and ESPN bitching in the last 2-3 years LSU never had a home game that didn't start at 7pm (rarely anyway). Now we get them at noon, 3pm, and 9pm etc...

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Louisville looks fuckin great, lmao.
Great compared to one of our local high schools?

I didn't realize it was possible to have such a bad o-line after the success we have had over the last few years. Holy fuck!

A group shot of our O-line:
rrr_img_109960.jpg

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great compared to one of our local high schools?

I didn't realize it was possible to have such a bad o-line after the success we have had over the last few years. Holy fuck!

A group shot of our O-line:
rrr_img_109960.jpg
Texas' oline plays for Louisville as well?! The connections between the schools are so strong now.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I give up on this shitshow. We are beating ourselves. End of the game, the center fucking snaps the ball when no one was set.

Amateur hour and lack of fundamentals they teach you in Pee-Wee Football. Absolutely pathetic... Now I know what it feels like to be a UK fan where your team is a shitshow (hell, they are actually good this year, would easily kick our asses right now).

Borzak

Not going to the game but I may go to BR tomorrow. They are having a fly over at Tiger stadium of a pair of F-18's. Thier approach will put them over Exxon and leave over the I-10 bridge.

Thinking of going to the Exxon dock on the river and try to get a pic of the planes behind the Exxon complex since I built half of it and turn around and get a pic of them flying over the bridge.

Have to see how I feel tomorrow.

Borzak

Regardless, I give his plane watching story a C-
Exxon complex of the refinery, the chem plant, the packaging plant and the lubricants plant (IE the complex). 50% is a phrase. I have built a good bit of it.

The bridge was before my time. The only bridge I built in LA is a special turn table bridge that is balanced at 1/3 of the way across to turn like a rotating draw bridge.

I didn't go. Felt like shit today and not sure I could still get into Exxon. I still have my ID badge but since I can't walk not sure they would have really waved me thru the turnstile.

Watching the game on TV today only.

Borzak

First place I went to work had a giant garage built onto the back of the office. In it was a giant bus/RV painted in purple and gold for tailgating. It was old 25 years ago and I saw it a few years ago in the lot, but someone else owns it now. It's probably 40 years old lol.

You see shit like this in the lot pretty often.

WTF-rv.jpg

LSU_UNsupervised_Tailgating_Bus.jpg

IMG_18491.jpg

I don't have a pic, but my favorite is a guy who has a eye of the tiger type scheme over his entire RV. It's the same model as the EM-50 urban assault vehicle from Stripes.

Borzak

You literally built half a bridge?

I don't believe you.
For no reason I thought of the sunshine bridge when you said that. They built a bridge between BR and New Orleans over the MS river. Only the bridge, no approaches. It was 10 years later that they got around to building the approaches, bridge to nowhere.

Only in LA. Bridge named to honor the governor who wrote "You are my sunshine" and then not finish it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I grew up going to LSU games, shit is fun. Crazy ass people.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Missouri is hot trash. Get out of the top 25 and stay out. SEC is still incredibly overrated.

Borzak

It's going to be a hot afternoon today. I just went outside and it was 95F here about 1-1/2 hours from LSU.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
So Joeboo, have you changed your mind about the whole Maty Mauck is actually not terrible thing?