College Football 2015-16

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Our QB suspended lol. Well we did better then I thought this year! Love the new coach.
LSU fans says great timing. PEDs

Report: Florida Starting QB Will Grier Suspended For Rest Of Season | TigerDroppings.com

Apparently he failed test 2 weeks ago and then failed again in the last two days on his confirmation test.

CRInqgYU8AA3VRF.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Like I said this season already was better then expected so honestly I am not all that down. If this was like 2 years from now....

Oh well We beat Ol Piss and got 11th in a row on the Vols.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Not sure how it works, but if he doesn't win an appeal I read he loses this year of eligibility, next years when suspended and can return as a Junior. Dunno.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I had no idea it was considered an illness now. So that would mean that drug addiction is considered an illness now too. It's such a weird thing to consider as it has so much choice to do with it rather than an illness onset and progression.
Working in mental health I can say we never accept people just for being addicts. There has to be more to it which in most cases is suicidal ideations.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
43 pounds!! He must have been on tren dbol test and everything else under the sun rofl....jesus thats dumb

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I had no idea it was considered an illness now. So that would mean that drug addiction is considered an illness now too. It's such a weird thing to consider as it has so much choice to do with it rather than an illness onset and progression.
Many large companies treat drug and alcohol issues like an illness provided you come forward and don't get busted on a test.

Generol_sl

shitlord
Hah.. I guess that "we're going to help him" mentality only goes so far. In truth though there is not a job in the world you can show up sauced and hope to still be with the company so they made the right move. It will be interesting to see who they try to lure in as their boosters and fans are pissed (my sister graduated USC and married an alum so take this for what its worth) calling for Haden to step down as well. Not sure if that will be reported but, as I said, take it as you will. Some large programs like USC have boosters who can make that happen so it will be interesting to see how this plays out and who they target. I can't see them going after anyone other than some big name.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Can only help people who want help. This shit crashed on him back when he was doing a pep rally drunk and was warned he needed to get help then, back in August. Saying fuck it and keep going at the bottle for another 2 months saying fuck it and being drunk during games calls for rock bottom to happen. Having his million dollar job yanked away from him and a job he most likely loves should help him wake up.

In today's college world and alcohol abuse, they just don't mix at all. Better off fucking all the cheerleaders and posting videos of it than being a drunk.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Well they're out of Carroll assistants and this point sans Ken Norton Jr. Don't think they'll have a choice but to go in a much different direction.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So Grier put on 40 pounds of muscle in 12 months and nobody wondered anything? I guess if Sark can roll into games all sloshed and NHL players are railing out the coke during playoff games what's to be surprised about anymore?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Don't you dare pretend you don't care before we have a chance to ruin your season. It's all I have left.
I care just a little bit but I mean I am glad this happened now and not when we were going to the playoffs or something.