College Football 2015-16

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baylor's offense makes playing Qb very easy, basically plug and play. It is amazing what elite level coaches on offense can do these days. But defense wins championships, RIGHT GUYS?! Run, run, run, punt, DEFENSE SO HARD UNTIL YOU WIN.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
This guy deserves a lot more recognition than what he's getting. No one is going to see him play this year, since our team is so bad. But in the first 20 minutes of play tonight he has 7 tackes, a forced fumble, and a blocked punt. Just a machine. Also still leading the nation in tackles by about 20, even after having a bye week last week
He should have been a finalist for the Butkus, ridiculous that he was left off. He's easily the second best LB in the country behind Ragland.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Because of my sleep schedule I'm probably going to miss the LSU/Bama game tonight. Blah.

Saw the rumor mill is going crazy Spurrier is going to a game at Nebraska this weekend. If I were him I would make a year long road trip to every school that might be looking for a coach just for the entertainment that is sure to follow.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I particularly loved the SEC one. The SEC dominance bullshit is almost as crooked as the top 25 system.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You sound butt hurt bro.

You going to add me on ps4 or what? Chiefs vs Chargers lets do this.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol that Iowa dad got owned by a 5 year old while the little girl is eating crayons. Well played.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Just as Herbstreit made his pick, Saban deep throating a corn dog.

ts2qb.gif