College Football 2015-16

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I only hung out at the one on Siegen because our office was right on Industriplex and they built a new Holiday Inn right there. Could get hammered and just walk to my room. Eventually just got a second apartment right there too.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Rengak, I was at Pappadeax (Cincinnati location) last weekend and had some gator appetizers haha

Also, JT Barrett is finally our starter.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I only hung out at the one on Siegen because our office was right on Industriplex and they built a new Holiday Inn right there. Could get hammered and just walk to my room. Eventually just got a second apartment right there too.
Oh thought you were talking about the original one. What office in Industrilplex?

But yeah TJ ribs is pretty good. The Heisman trophy was in there forever, not sure if it still is. Billy Cannon was my orthondontist as a kid before he went to prison for counterfitting.

He's dentist at the state penitentiary now, hanging around more felons lol.

Borzak

I've heard it all now. Heisman voter yesterday said he wasn't voting for Fournette because "anyone" could have those stats running for LSU. He was easily replaceable. If he continues with his yards per carry average thru the year he will be only the 5th player to do so with that much.

Useless fact of the day - Fournette has more TD's than Missouri or Vandy.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Useless fact of the day - Fournette has more TD's than Missouri or Vandy.
And those two teams play in the Turd Bowl this weekend. Whatever the over/under is...bet under

Also, this weekend sucks for games. Only 1 game featuring two ranked teams, A&M vs Ole Miss(and Ole Miss shouldn't be ranked)

No wonder ESPN Game Day is going to some Div III school this weekend

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
That's pretty cool. I definitely prefer to see Gameday go somewhere off the radar like that, rather than visit Alabama for the 3rd or 4th time in a season. That gets old quick.

Borzak

The LSU athletic director...LSU hired a new "voice of the tigers" to replace our retiring play by play announcer. In his interview today he said he had never been inside tiger stadium. WTF. He's taking his family including kids, boy will he be in for a shock. During the interview he didn't know Fournette was a sophomore and he's been hired since June.

This guy went on and on earlier this year that we had to hire someone with lots of LSU experience.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Arkansas out to a quick start in the Disappointment Bowl.

This week's games suck.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Wow...

rrr_img_113760.jpg

Borzak

One of the news reports said the car went thru the barricade then accelerated. Possibly intentional maybe.

Borzak

Said car was going 50 at the time. They also said the person was in custody. Do they normally say "in custody" when an old lady runs over a crowd when they didn't know what they were doing?

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Said car was going 50 at the time. They also said the person was in custody. Do they normally say "in custody" when an old lady runs over a crowd when they didn't know what they were doing?
It is vehicular manslaughter on multiple counts. So being "in-custody" would be a valid term in this case.

Borzak

The only thing they have released is that it was a woman. Apparently she hit a police bike and thru the barricade and then accelerated.

Edit - 25 year old female, driving while intoxicated. Law enforcement said they expect the death toll to rise.

Out drinking all night for homecoming maybe.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I'm amazed the game isn't going to be postponed. Not to be a sensationalist, but an incident of this magnitude should definitely warrant a game postponement out of respect.

Borzak

They showed her facebook page. Nothing on it but 2 public photos of her and a dog and her hometown in OK.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ugh. Fucking OKIE STATE has awful luck with this kinda stuff. Plane crash etc. glad I stayed in Edmond today... Girl left Red Lobster drunk and lost control. Crappy morning...
frown.png