College Football 2015-16

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not sure if someone's already mentioned it, but what the fuck? Pretty much every single bowl game is on ESPN only? That's some annoying ass shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Not sure if someone's already mentioned it, but what the fuck? Pretty much every single bowl game is on ESPN only? That's some annoying ass shit.
Been that way for several years now. I think they actually used to have more than they do this year. A couple years ago they had something like 39 of the 40 bowls. This year is only like 34 of 42 or something.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just saw scores. WTF is going on with Florida State? I thought this game was a lock for them. Losing to Houston? We have a problem...

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
B12 has been showing well so far but yeah that isn't going to bode well vs Oregon.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I liked their chances in all 4 of those games until now (well Baylor already won), don't see TCU winning without him. But I guess that's why they play the game, anything can happen

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Whoa.. is that Tom Herman's wife, jimminy jesus.

Florida State looked like turds. That was a pretty surprising game.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would actually like to see OU win, but holy fuck that is a terrible PI call.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys, remember when Texas beat OU earlier this year? How the fuck did that happen?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Only a bad PI call because it was uncatchable. Don't know why the defender felt the need to arm bar him when he already had position. Still should have picked the flag up

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
OU draws first blood!

Texas beating OU was the best thing that happened to them. They have played like a completely different team ever since.