College Football 2015-16

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Overrated* Big 12 burns and crashes as the ACC moves on.

*Lol I kid sorta

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Medium game Bob Stoops.

Ps. Mayfield can ball, but the dude was a backup QB at Texas Tech at one point (mainly due to injury, but regardless, he never earned it back). Take it for what its worth.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ; can we just fire Bob Stoops and his whole staff? They have embarrassed us in so many games that I'd rather just reset with a new staff even if it means a few years of mediocrity.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Medium game Bob Stoops.

Ps. Mayfield can ball, but the dude was a backup QB at Texas Tech at one point (mainly due to injury, but regardless, he never earned it back). Take it for what its worth.
He is a good complementary Qb but he shouldn't be carrying an offense. Their offense is based around their running game working, which they completely abandoned early in this one.

download_image

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well that loss sucked but as long as Alabama loses too I will be okay.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Both interceptions were back breaking in what had been a very enjoyable game. I was a bit surprised in how easily Clemson moved the ball and, after watching UNC get caved in, wasn't 100% sure of the team.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Its better than the 0 - 0 snore fest Alabama vs. LSU games from yesteryear, but still pretty damn boring.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The more talented team is just grinding away. Not really as close as the score indicates. The MSU offense has been as stagnant as analysts feared.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are the same team, Bama is just a much more talented version. Should have had Bama v OU and Clemson v MSU. Would have been much more interesting.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Is it really that hard to see the ball moving? Damn son. Maybe it was close enough that whatever they called on the field would not be able to be overturned, but to overturn that call when it was clearly moving. RIP.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like how they "miss" the intentional grounding in Alabama. And then the next drive for Michigan State, they don't. I mean of course they don't.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How is this MSU's game plan? it is like they were never interested in having a chance at winning.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I know Alabama is damn good, but are they just that good, or is MSU just that bad? It seems like MSU had absolutely no gameplan coming into this game

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I know Alabama is damn good, but are they just that good, or is MSU just that bad? It seems like MSU had absolutely no gameplan coming into this game
A little of both. This MSU team got lucky to be here. Sure, winning is the ultimate decider but they really shouldn't have gotten past Michigan much less OSU.

This is also one of the better Saban teams I've seen. It will be hard for Clemson to beat them. I'd love to see it happen but they are damn good.