College Football 2016-2017 Season

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anything to try and remove the taint of Brian Schottenheimer. Jesus, still cant believe UGA went there.

Watching his offenses fail time and time again in the NFL I guess wasn't prophetic enough.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
LSU's ex AD was on the radio today giving an interview and went on a 10 minute make fun of Starkville deal.

While in Starkville a tornado hit and we had to shelter in the basketball stadium and it went right thru Starkville and did $2.5 million of improvements.

You can't make fun of Starkville, at Jr. Probm they have mandated day care.

I went to Starkville when Ron Polk was retiring (their baseball coach) and he showed me his house and was proud of his sunken basement. I had to tell him it was because the tire was flat.

Starkville, old indian word for trailer park.

The first trip their on the team plane the pilot said "Welcome to Starkville, remember to set your watch back 20 years".

NASA has been studying why there is no atmosphere in Starkville.

"My first time to go play in Starkville we took a team bus. It was during mid-term exams so all the players brought their books to study on the long drive there.
As we crossed the state line into Mississippi a Mississippi state trooper stopped us and charged us with trying to smuggle books into Mississippi.
We were able to get the charges dropped because no judge in Mississippi had ever seen a book before.....

What has 3 teeth and 4 legs? A couple walking down the street in Starkville.

The difference between Starkville and a cup of yogurt is that the yogurt actually has a living culture in it.

When Ron Polk retired he told me he was having trouble selling his house. We duh.

Was pretty entertaining.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure the school needs investigated by the government as well as the NCAA for violations. NCAA might actually do it.

Borzak

It all comes full circle now
frown.png

ChIx6wyUoAAsAVy.jpg

Dinardo on the right for those that don't know.

Borzak

Sounds like Ole Miss is in real trouble. Coach giving money to a player to pay his mothers bills.

Borzak

Shep Smith on Fox News is really trying to cover for Ole Miss. In his "reporting" he said the guy went to LSU. Way to cover up for your school dipshit.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Shep Smith on Fox News is really trying to cover for Ole Miss. In his "reporting" he said the guy went to LSU. Way to cover up for your school dipshit.
They ('Around the Horn' panel) also said getting money is not a big deal. While I agree, it seems if its a SEC school, no big deal, everyone else should get a 10yr postseason ban! ESPN's Pardon the Interruption, Mike Wilbon says since the whole SEC has been accused of some form of cheating that Ole Miss should just get a slap on the wrist.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
So people sueing penn state are the ones that are the facts behind the judges opinion. Yet those same people didn't report it then to authorities nor to the DA during the trial. Sounds ligit. Sounds like people are cashing in on a payday. Seeing how Penn state on average paid out 25 million a person with little to no evidence I don't fault anyone saying they got diddled when they didn't.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
So people sueing penn state are the ones that are the facts behind the judges opinion. Yet those same people didn't report it then to authorities nor to the DA during the trial. Sounds ligit. Sounds like people are cashing in on a payday. Seeing how Penn state on average paid out 25 million a person with little to no evidence I don't fault anyone saying they got diddled when they didn't.
Valid point

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aren't you PSU? Get a payday bro.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I heard that story on the radio yesterday. What a flaming retard lol.

Borzak

Never followed the Sandusky thing. What made him so valuable that people could look the other way for so long? I don't condone it, but I could somewhat see what would motivate people to look the other way if a person was key to whatever. I don't think he was, was he?