College Football 2016-2017 Season

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Eh, Tennessee's best team in 15 years is only a bullshit celebration penalty and a hail mary better than UGA's worst team in the past 8. Can't wait for Kirby to get his players in here. Dawgs gonna be fine.

First 17 points don't count. We give those to literally everyone. But enjoy your moral victory. I know how it feels.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Damn you can't even hear the official over the crowd.

No kidding, this is ridiculous.

EDIT: There we go! Finally a TD

200.gif

Last edited:

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Clemson has changed the momentum to their favour, I think they're going to take this game.

Damned lot of turnovers and penalties.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Loving the lack of PI calls for us, but they get one while our receiver was going for the ball and their WR slowed down (and our receiver bumped him while reaching for the ball). We had our WR tackled with no PI, and then had our WR being pulled down by his jersey and no call..

Bobby is going to be ejected from this game with how he's yelling at the refs

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Another no call PI... Defender wrapped around our TE before the catch could be made (announcers are calling it out too). Then you had a lineman stranglehold Jackson 2 plays beforehand.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hmmm, Mizzou is at LSU this week.

I have no idea what to expect. Will the team be demoralized, or rally around interim coach Orgeron. I seem to remember USC kinda rallying around Orgeron after Kiffin got fired.

Question answered. Rally around Coach O it is...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Holy crap. Headlock not called. Louisville getting screwed by the officiating team. Game's getting super chippy, probably be fights soon.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seen some bad no calls but Clemson is taking it to Louisville

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Commencing the heavy drinking now... If we are losing, that's fine, but when there has been a handful of obvious officiating no calls/bad calls (and some very dirty things occurring), it is making a vein pop out from my forehead.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol @ that play call. Should of called a time out ... oh wait.