College Football 2016-2017 Season

Boostinks

N00b
O'Brien kicked off Vols 2 days after scary injury

Same player that received a concussion earlier in the game, was put back in, took another hit to the head and had to be carted off the field. Dude should have committed rape instead of doing whatever substance they found in him when his blood was checked after getting brain damaged. Tennessee takes extra special care of its rapists.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Absolutely pathetic showing after a bye week for Louisville. I hope the AP poll drops us 5-10 (put us in the mid-teens) spots after this terrible game, we deserve it. All sides of the the ball are laughable right now.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
IMG_1382.JPG

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
If I had a gun with 2 bullets and I was in a room with Hillary, Trump, and Tennessee, I'd shoot Tennessee twice

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Vanderbilt gets their first SEC road win under Derek Mason(1-9 now), beating Georgia 17-16 in Athens

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
NC State on the brink of a big upset. All depends on if the kicker doesn't choke it now

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Fucking Clemson acting like they just won the Super Bowl. Jesus. Just shake hands and get off the field.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think I have ever witnessed a game where Clemson fans DO NOT rush the field. Get off the field you retards, you guys should've lost. Rushing the field is so fucking played out. Swear they would rush after team practices if they could.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Lol yeah was wondering myself, evidently mimicking the robe in the "Peyton on Sunday Morning" commercial.

Oh - RMFT!