College Football 2016-2017 Season

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I hope L'ville loses this game. Get it over with and teach some discipline. False-starts after false-starts, rinse and repeat every game. Cannot hold onto the ball, rinse and repeat every game.

EDIT: We're being FSU'd and I am laughing at how terrible our team is.

Last edited:

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Holy balls, 11 sacks.

I don't even want to count how many false-starts we had too (atleast 5 by the end of the 1st quarter). It was fucking ugly.

This is what happens when you don't recruit o-linemen and use give a scholarship for a walk-on center. Lamar literally was running for his life and had about 2 seconds or less to do something nearly the whole game.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Number 2 is a RB for a 5-5 Texas team so I think he still gets it.

Herman is gonna look great in Burnt Orange next year!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1e3u5k.gif

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Not going to lie, that was the first and only time I've ever wanted OSU to lose more than I wanted OU to win. It felt glorious. I hope you still luv me Spring.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
"There are 128 teams that play FBS football. After last night’s game, Louisville ranks 128th in fumbles lost, 128th in penalties, 126th in sacks allowed, and 125th in turnovers. Those are remarkable numbers for a team that is 9-2 and won seven of those nine games by 30 points or more."

Interesting perspective... I'm actually kindof impressed that we didn't have sub .500 record with those stats. If we ever fix the oline (where most of our penalties come from) and the butter-fingers, it would be interesting.

Last edited:

Boostinks

N00b
"There are 128 teams that play FBS football. After last night’s game, Louisville ranks 128th in fumbles lost, 128th in penalties, 126th in sacks allowed, and 125th in turnovers. Those are remarkable numbers for a team that is 9-2 and won seven of those nine games by 30 points or more."

Interesting perspective... I'm actually kindof impressed that we didn't have sub .500 record with those stats. If we ever fix the oline (where most of our penalties come from) and the butter-fingers, it would be interesting.

You've played 4 teams with a winning record and lost half of them *shrug*.

My man in Texas (MMIT) says that if Sumlin is let go at A&M, Herman will almost definitely choose A&M over UT.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Mark Dantonio should be fired for that 2 point attempt. Such a fucking dumbass

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I bet Michigan State sure wished they kicked the extra point. Dumb asses. Bailed out OSU.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't get it at all, took them at least 4 plays inside the 10 just to get the fucking TD.