College Football 2016-2017 Season

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We'd be there already if it were up to me and all the other OU alumni I know.
OU alums are such whiny cunts.

OU and for that matter, Texas, the standard bearers for the B12 havent done shit in recent memory except be embarrassing. Being in the SEC would just make it worse.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kaines you going to let Foggy smack talk your bears like that bro?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

OU and for that matter, Texas, the standard bearers for the B12 havent done shit in recent memory except be embarrassing. Being in the SEC would just make it worse.
Hahahahahahahahahaha

WVU fans...

Hahahahahahahahahaha

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Bro, I would normally just reply like Liquid just did, but I'm not mad at you. The truth is that since 2008 neither OU or Texas has been very good and that was an opportunity for the average Big XII teams to step up and replace Nebraska and A&M as the other teams that would always contend at the top of the conference. Do you know who stepped up the most? Oklahoma fucking State. The Pokes went from a step above old Baylor to a team that is always looking to play spoiler and was one game away from being in the National Championship. Baylor, TCU, and WVU have seemed at times like they would step up too, but they always fuck it up and then go back to sucking for a good 3-5 years before shitting out another *almost* contender that looks good for 2 years and then fades away.

OU fans want out of this league because it is a disease of bad choices that hurt OUR ability to play enough meaningful games to get back to the top; a place we are familiar with and know that we always 1 year away from being in a position to return to.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We give the also-rans time to shine and THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET?!!! Fuck you Genji, you ungrateful asshole.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
We give the also-rans time to shine and THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET?!!! Fuck you Genji, you ungrateful asshole.
OUAriakas_sl said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Foggy again.
More than one post that a Sooner and a Longhorn agree on? Obviously Big XII blue blood collusion.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hell frozen, pigs flying, Trump gonna be President. End times man, end times.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Kaines you going to let Foggy smack talk your bears like that bro?
Nothing good can come from this whole thing. Baylor will take it's lumps. What I've learned from all this is next time, just throw stripper parties and let your guys steal rather than rape. No one ever gets fired that way.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Auburn extended Malzahns contract to 2020. Last I heard he was on the hot seat. Guess not.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing good can come from this whole thing. Baylor will take it's lumps. What I've learned from all this is next time, just throw stripper parties and let your guys steal rather than rape. No one ever gets fired that way.
rrr_img_135346.jpg

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Hahahahahahahahahaha

WVU fans...

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Whoa pal you think you can talk down to the best team in the BIG 12 east of the Mississippi? You got another thing coming. Can't wait to see how salty you are later this year as you watch Skylar Howard bomb pass after pass out of the back of the endzone while your sooners cruise to a comfortable victory. Yeah you'll be crying in your covered wagon all the way home.

Fuck.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
https://www.facebook.com/schadjoe/po...53719428447894

This story isn't going away until Baylor sufficiently burns everything down. A current coach texted with a victim and the player in question wasn't punished. It was all ol' Art though, the rest of the staff is just fine.
There is no way to sufficiently "burn it down" with less than 100 days to the start of the season. Baylor will clean house after this season mercifully ends, but everyone is staying until then. If the Pepper/Hamilton report came out back in January, then there would have been plenty of time to clean house. Expecting Baylor to do so now is completely ridiculous.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh no, they may not have a full staff for football season! Some things are more important than football games, this is one of them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Off topic:

Not starting a thread for Women's College Softball, but the Auburn vs. Oklahoma game that just ended had some great plays. Auburn was down by 7 runs to start. Came back and tied it 7 - 7. Auburn Left fielder saved a 3 run HR by catching it over the fence in the 6th. Then Auburn wins it in the 8th with a walk off grand slam. Series tied 1 - 1.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Auburn extended Malzahns contract to 2020. Last I heard he was on the hot seat. Guess not.
Contract extension without a pay raise. It's essentially meaningless, but Auburn can say "Hey recruits, our coach is on tenure for the entire 4 years of your eligibility".

Finish in the bottom half of the west, and he is toast.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Off topic:

Not starting a thread for Women's College Softball, but the Auburn vs. Oklahoma game that just ended had some great plays. Auburn was down by 7 runs to start. Came back and tied it 7 - 7. Auburn Left fielder saved a 3 run HR by catching it over the fence in the 6th. Then Auburn wins it in the 8th with a walk off grand slam. Series tied 1 - 1.
Booooo. Paige Parker gonna wreck some Lady War Eagle tonight!!!