College Football 2016-2017 Season

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Whatever you say man. 2 - 1, sure got wrecked. Idiot 2nd baseman (girl? basewoman?) makes two errors on one play and gives up a run. Neither team had much offense. Was nice watching that fat bitch give up a HR though.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Haha, that is why I specifically said our pitcher was gonna wreck your team. I think she held up her end of the bargain. You're right though, not much O on either side and that second base person (?) of yours singlehandedly lost you the game.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Did someone say softball? This was Oregon a few days ago.

Screen-Shot-2016-06-02-at-2.25.12-PM.jpg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Whoa pal you think you can talk down to the best team in the BIG 12 east of the Mississippi? You got another thing coming. Can't wait to see how salty you are later this year as you watch Skylar Howard bomb pass after pass out of the back of the endzone while your sooners cruise to a comfortable victory. Yeah you'll be crying in your covered wagon all the way home.

Fuck.
Just you wait, OU can always find a way to fuck up against a team it should clearly beat. Just ask Foggy.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Haha, that is why I specifically said our pitcher was gonna wreck your team. I think she held up her end of the bargain. You're right though, not much O on either side and that second base person (?) of yours singlehandedly lost you the game.
I just grew up around baseball and the general agreement was that Errors = Runs, so when you see a final score of 2 runs for one team and 2 errors for the other, it goes part and parcel. Not that they're causally related (although we can directly attribute that 1 error of the 4 to be 1 run for OU) but there is a strong correlation. So when the game ends on 2 - 1 and we know for 100% why one of those runs scored, it is frustrating. Now, there were 27 outs (not in softball but for the sake of baseball argument) to change or make a comeback. And if either team had one 5 - 1 it wouldn't be relevant to the total outcome, just the specific run that scored.

It was a good game. Both pitchers and teams did well. And compared to the rest of the CWS the offense was way down. Not sure if that was b/c of the game the day before or what. I was kinda salty in calling her a fat bitch, though she ain't skinny!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It was a good game. Both pitchers and teams did well. And compared to the rest of the CWS the offense was way down. Not sure if that was b/c of the game the day before or what. I was kinda salty in calling her a fat bitch, though she ain't skinny!
I attributed the high score in game 2 and the low score in game 3 to them playing 5 consecutive days in a row. The only reason I don't say anything about her weight is because she is our star pitcher. Remember the Bama pitcher from their championship team a few years ago? I do because she was wider than she was tall!

Back to football?

SEC sucks, ACC sucks, Big Ten sucks, ND sucks.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
lol assuming I know anything Bama related except for who died in the last year or two. I know more about Al Qeada than Bama.

As to the end of your post, yes! At least we can bridge a couple of months of no shit talking!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If you go to advanced search it shows auburn as one of the most searched items? What even the fuck?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Haha, I married one of the 50% that was not a lesbian. She was very naive and didn't realize that a few were hitting on her until her roommate told her.