College Football 2016-2017 Season

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well fuck. I was looking forward to a good year, but now 8 wins might be overly optimistic. Injuries are one thing, expulsion is a whole different thing.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
The season is officially here, 1st game is on Friday. Cal vs Hawaii in Australia

But, the really real season is still 2 weekends away, but man does it have some good games(lot of P5 vs P5 matchups). I like that they're spread out so much since there's no NFL regular season yet.

Thurs Sept 1:
Oregon St @ Minnesota

Friday Sept 2:
Colorado St vs Colorado(big rivalry)
Kstate @ Stanford(always fun to watch B12 teams lose)

Saturday Sept 3:
Mizzou @ WVA(duh)
#3 Oklahoma vs #15 Houston
#5 LSU @ Wisconsin
#16 UCLA @ A&M
#18 Georgia vs #22 North Carolina
#20 USC vs #1 Alabama (in Texas)
#2 Clemson @ Auburn
Arizona vs BYU

Sunday Sept 4:
#10 Notre Dame @ Texas(the only time all year I'll root for Notre Dame)

Monday Sept 5:
#11 Ole Miss vs #4 Florida St

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Gonna be going to College Station for the UCLA A&M game... can't wait for this season to start. UCLA will either be really good or awful this season... i dont think there is a middle ground since the team is depending on Rosen and having a pro style offense.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
It's been a long time since I could say this with pride. Go Blue!
I'm honestly glad that things are looking up at Mich. Those were some ugly years. I have no idea how Harbaugh made Rudock look good, he was a moron at Iowa. Game is sold out at Kinnick, should be fun. I'm too old to sit in the sun like a sardine for hours, but a night game is more to my liking.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
At least we get to start the season losing to Clemson so the rest of the season takes a more moderate tone.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
All you SEC mofackas better prepare your anuses.

Are the Vols going to step up this year and take the annual East ass-whipping in the SEC title game? The East champ has only kept the game within single-digits once in the last 7 years (gg Georgia in 2012)

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think this is where we say, "fuck Alabama."

Time to change my avatar since kickoff is soon!