College Football 2017-2018 Season

Boostinks

N00b
Did you brag about beating up paraplegics in high school too? Lol

Also why did you change your name.

WhatsammataU was a character I invented to make several people here cry. A lot. I think we can both agree he was a tremendous success.

Day of reckoning tomorrow. Looks like Florida has a chance at a legit QB Regime Regime ! Slightly less than the Cloudy question mark school, but you never know !

JF.PNG

Last edited:

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
WhatsammataU was a character I invented to make several people here cry. A lot. I think we can both agree he was a tremendous success.

Day of reckoning tomorrow. Looks like Florida has a chance at a legit QB Regime Regime ! Slightly less than the Cloudy question mark school, but you never know !

View attachment 154301

So you're saying that you aren't an obnoxious Georgia fan who overrates his team every year, fights with people about said ranking by calling them 'son,' then scurries into the woodworks once they fail to live up to your self proclaimed hype?

Good, that alt was insufferable.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Boostinks

N00b
So you're saying that you aren't an obnoxious Georgia fan who overrates his team every year, fights with people about said ranking by calling them 'son,' then scurries into the woodworks once they fail to live up to your self proclaimed hype?

Good, that alt was insufferable.

I almost never build up Georgia's ranking. I MIGHT have fought over it in 2007, the one year it actually mattered? Otherwise I almost never give a shit. And I absolutely, 100%, never ran from the forum when my team lost. So what, exactly, are you upset over little kid?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I almost never build up Georgia's ranking. I MIGHT have fought over it in 2007, the one year it actually mattered? Otherwise I almost never give a shit. And I absolutely, 100%, never ran from the forum when my team lost. So what, exactly, are you upset over little kid?

Yeeeep, that alt was insufferable.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
At any rate, UGA is UGA so really any game they have left could be the one that fucks them out of contention for anything other than a gimme bowl game against some bullshit team.

Boostinks

N00b
At any rate, UGA is UGA so really any game they have left could be the one that fucks them out of contention for anything other than a gimme bowl game against some bullshit team.

You get to play that card once, and you played it against Tennessee. Time to start believing friend. Georgia might get ass blasted by 'Bama, but they are better than the rest of the teams on the schedule by a *lot*.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
You get to play that card once, and you played it against Tennessee. Time to start believing friend. Georgia might get ass blasted by 'Bama, but they are better than the rest of the teams on the schedule by a *lot*.

Uuuugh, but so many times it's happened! Remember all those times Mizzu or SC got us? I've just been hurt to many times!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, is this the place where we shit talk about football?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Mike Stoops is so fucking fired. I can't wait. Fuck that dude.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users