College Football 2017-2018 Season

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I take it back Foggy Foggy , apparently we cannot stop anyone on defense.

SEASON OVER!

Springbok Springbok you are right, Stoops is terrible. At this point if you asked me if I'd rather win out or lose and guarantee Stoops was fired, I would 100% go with the second.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I take it back Foggy Foggy , apparently we cannot stop anyone on defense.

SEASON OVER!

Springbok Springbok you are right, Stoops is terrible. At this point if you asked me if I'd rather win out or lose and guarantee Stoops was fired, I would 100% go with the second.

Way to ruin next week. I am legitimately frustrated by this loss. We don’t get the chance to ruin your season anymore. I mean, get fucked and all, but still, bummer.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'd like to point out that I said to fire Mike Stoops before they lead in the game. Y'all are just bandwagoners.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don’t look now, Texas offense with zero points in the second half.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I so hope Michigan St. can hang on.

and that rain is so bloody intense. I drove through it for an hour and a half tonight. Couldn't see a blasted thing.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Easily the best defense in the B1G. 5 turnovers and only down 4?

Its a shame that Michigan has close to the worst offense.

• 1Solidarity

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey, Texas won a thing and it’s Qb put up 380 passing, 107 rushing. That’s fun.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like your players were given stimulants during OT

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
God damnit Foggy Foggy , I cannot get excited for the game this weekend. I know that I should give a shit just because of the rivalry; but this game means nothing to me since OU is the same team every year since 2001. Some exciting wins, always one (or more) mindblowingly stupid loss, and then if we happen to get to the championship/playoffs we lay a fucking egg against whomever we play. I guess it really is going to take having 0 coaches named Stoops on our team before I'm even interested in watching again. Fuck, even that might not even do it if Riley cannot get his team up for these games against shitty teams.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
To be fair, Iowa State is really good at ruining seasons for Oklahoma schools.

• 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God damnit Foggy Foggy , I cannot get excited for the game this weekend. I know that I should give a shit just because of the rivalry; but this game means nothing to me since OU is the same team every year since 2001. Some exciting wins, always one (or more) mindblowingly stupid loss, and then if we happen to get to the championship/playoffs we lay a fucking egg against whomever we play. I guess it really is going to take having 0 coaches named Stoops on our team before I'm even interested in watching again. Fuck, even that might not even do it if Riley cannot get his team up for these games against shitty teams.

You should be freaking pumped! You about to get the burnt-orange train run on you!
tenor.gif

Have I mentioned it feels great to have a reason to care again? It’s nice.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should be freaking pumped! You about to get the burnt-orange train run on you!
tenor.gif

Have I mentioned it feels great to have a reason to care again? It’s nice.

You should really use pre-match Ric before you play, then follow up with bloody post match Ric if you win.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 1Like