18 Michigan State
19 Michigan
20 UCF
21 Auburn
22 Stanford
23 West Virginia
24 LSU
25 Memphis

Notre Dame should be the highest 1-loss given that they have the 'best' loss of the group.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Notre Dame should be the highest 1-loss given that they have the 'best' loss of the group.
It doesn't really matter too much right now. If they manage to get past USC this weekend, they will likely make a significant jump. The only chance ND has to get to the CFP is to win out, and if they do that they would make a decent argument depending on how well Georgia finishes the year.

Chance of ND winning out though? Probably not great.

Fadaar

That guy
Would love to see an undefeated USF or UCF go to the playoffs but I know it isn't happening. Way many big name schools have a good chance to end the year with 1 loss (or none) for them to squeak in.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It doesn't really matter too much right now. If they manage to get past USC this weekend, they will likely make a significant jump. The only chance ND has to get to the CFP is to win out, and if they do that they would make a decent argument depending on how well Georgia finishes the year.

Chance of ND winning out though? Probably not great.

I agree with both of you. If Notre Dame wins out the rest of the season they deserve playoffs. They have four (currently) ranked teams to get past:
#11 USC
#16 NC State
Wake Forest
#8 Miami
Navy
#22 Stanford

Notre Dame's record against ranked teams sucks the balls of a goat. While it would be nice to win out, if we just manage to beat USC it will have been a good year. I hate USC. I don't even have a good reason other than the stupid win they were awarded at Notre Dame a bunch of years ago when Bush pushed the quarterback across the goal line and it wasn't called.

However, if they do win out, it will be four ranked teams beaten, and a loss to a top tier team. That would be awesome.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He thinks this is stoops. Fucking pussy play calling ... fuck! Texas d is good though

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Boostinks

N00b
And welcome to Penn State stadium where a White Out is on and the first 50,000 fans will receive a White rally towel in honor of the white towels Sandusky would dry off on after raping a boy in the Penn State showers under the expressed consent of Penn State officials.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users