College Football 2017-2018 Season

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rankings lol, look at who Wisconsin played + the rest of their schedule.

Utah State
Florida Atlantic
BYU
Northwestern
Nebraska
Purdue
Maryland
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Michigan (17th)
Minnesota

They're ranked 10th.....if this was basketball they would maybe sniff the top 25 at the end of the year with that schedule. What a fucking joke.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They put up a decent last 10 minutes or so.

So Boston College got there first conference win today since 2014? Yikes

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Watching Damien Harris play the way he does with limited touches reminds me how pissed off I was when Sarkisian gave up on the run when Scarborough went out in the championship game.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Texas Tech and Navy both lost, too. Not big shockers, but they were ranked.

USC currently losing to Utah.

And WTF happened to BYU this year? 1-6? wow.

I love collage football.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The fake injuries to stop tempo is fucking bullshit. They need to change the rules to say any player that is injured enough to need a timeout has to stay on the sidelines until the next change of possession. Would stop that shit in its tracks.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great game. Feel like we have that one away, as crazy as that sounds after the first quarter and a half. I am pumped for the future with Elingher. Once we can actually run the football, the offense will be amazing.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Great game. Feel like we have that one away, as crazy as that sounds after the first quarter and a half. I am pumped for the future with Elingher. Once we can actually run the football, the offense will be amazing.

That was targeting on Mayfield and it was the worst call of the game.

I am not happy about the future of Texas football so you should be fucking ecstatic.

Here you go friend, it is an old one but there isn't one of Herman yet.

chasemccoytexas.png

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
UCF's offense makes me moist. Going to be really sad when coach Frost leaves for whatever big name payday comes his way.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was targeting on Mayfield and it was the worst call of the game.

I am not happy about the future of Texas football so you should be fucking ecstatic.

Here you go friend, it is an old one but there isn't one of Herman yet.

View attachment 154813

Feels good to be sporting the portrait of the greatest college football QB that ever graced the field. It is a face that will haunt aggies until the end of time.

• 1Worf

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
A&M
Feels good to be sporting the portrait of the greatest college football QB that ever graced the field. It is a face that will haunt aggies until the end of time.

Your avatar is Johnny Manziels junior season?

• 1Like

Boostinks

N00b
Hey Regime Regime . Are you looking for a "get my coach fired" type of beating like we gave Tennessee, or would you rather have a "let's just get this over" type of beating? Asking for a friend.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
UCF's offense makes me moist. Going to be really sad when coach Frost leaves for whatever big name payday comes his way.

I live right near the college since I moved to Florida. I was shocked to find out they are ranked now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hey Regime Regime . Are you looking for a "get my coach fired" type of beating like we gave Tennessee, or would you rather have a "let's just get this over" type of beating? Asking for a friend.

Actually it's option 3.

Sit back and laugh so we can watch Georgia get raped by Alabama in the SEC championship.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
I live right near the college since I moved to Florida. I was shocked to find out they are ranked now.

You should go to a home game. Tailgating is freakin' great with the bigass Memorial Mall field between the chunk of the campus and the stadium, across the street from the arena. 10/10 would recommend. Plus the stadium bounces.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You should go to a home game. Tailgating is freakin' great with the bigass Memorial Mall field between the chunk of the campus and the stadium, across the street from the arena. 10/10 would recommend. Plus the stadium bounces.

Screw his wife and kids!

Party at Fadaar's afterwards!

tenor.gif

• 1Like