College Football 2017-2018 Season

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
@Boostinks - my son's football team had a 7 on 7 scrimmage recently against the team of your recent RB commit. Of course it's all passing, but he did comment that when he went to redirect the guy off his route it "just wasn't happening."

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Y'all want Malzahn? You can have him. Please. He's a great coach, the best, really. Just take him. Now. OLE MISS LISTEN TO ME!!!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
UCLA quarterback takes flak for speaking the truth about college football

Look, football and school don’t go together,” Rosen told Matt Hayes of BleacherReport.com. “They just don’t. Trying to do both is like trying to do two full-time jobs. There are guys who have no business being in school, but they’re here because this is the path to the NFL. There’s no other way. Then there’s the other side that says raise the SAT eligibility requirements. OK, raise the SAT requirement at Alabama and see what kind of team they have. You lose athletes and then the product on the field suffers.”

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Les Miles got a job with Fox Sports, so at least that pay will be deducted from his buyout. Probably negotiated his pay to $5/year.

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Daaang and IU scores on the buckeyes

Too much to hope for an upset but I'd love it

Haven't seen gundy on the okay sideline yet to see if he's still sporting the mullet

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I regret not going to this game now... I was expecting tOSU to stomp IU, but IU so far is surprising. Still WAY too early however, the game could end with tOSU 80; IU 14 for all we know.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Mullet in full flow, what a pimp.

Need Rudy to throw 4 tds for 500 yds

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
Regime Regime - you will be pulling for the Tide to roll over the semen holes, yes?

Or will you be pulling for a sink hole? :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime Regime - you will be pulling for the Tide to roll over the semen holes, yes?

Or will you be pulling for a sink hole? :)

Sinkhole

Our whole god damn starting lineup is suspended for buying Taco Bell and beer with sports dept funds so I'm guessing Michigan wins.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Prodigal

<Bronze Donator>
Damn Les ease up on the Grecian Formula...

IMG_1756.JPG

Armin

Peasant
How do you fuck up a place like Texas this bad? More money than literally everyone, some of the most fertile in-state recruiting in the country, plus every other natural advantage the blue blood programs have...and they ran it into the ground.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What kind of fucking highschool football is going on in Mizzou? All that BLM and you couldn't get any of the hundreds of talented athletes on the team?

Maryland beating that UT ass? ROFL

God I missed Saturdays.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well that was a fast season. See you assholes next year.

• 4Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
God damn. I wonder if Texas is going to give Tom Herman enough time to get his own players in there. He better turn this shit around fast if he wants that chance.

I still think he was the best Texas could have gotten given what was available.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I say that, then Texas whiffs on a silly 4th down attempt on the first possession of the second half.. The money men at Texas surely won't let many of those calls go before they start throwing their weight around.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Texas is at least fighting back though. And of course they let Maryland start driving again right away.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn. Michigan with back to back pick 6's.

Not looking good at all out there.