College Football 2017-2018 Season

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Grats to you Georgia fans, the one of you out there! Really good game.

I really hope Clemson wins because I don't need to hear about an all SEC championship game

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Grats @bootstinks, you guys definitely wanted it more.

I will say, what fucking nutless play calling by Riley for the most of the 2nd half and all of OT. He has a Heisman winning QB at the helm and his bitch ass runs 10+ short side options for about 8 total yards. He better learn to man the fuck up and stop getting cute when the chips are done.

Its okay with out Baker he will probably never be back.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Grats Georgia, those running backs are pretty damn good. Wish the game would have been left in Baker's hands in the final drive in regulation and in OT. I think that knee to the back in the third quarter might have affected him more than he let on.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Amazing game from Georgia and Oklahoma! Also, damn UCF well done and you guys didn't get the respect you deserved. Frost is going to be scary at Nebraska hopefully, more elite coaches to the B1G!

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
God I hate this cutesy read option flip the ball around bullshit, run pistol with a zone read down their fucking throats. Are we waiting for Clemson to get the lead before we give Harris more carries?

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I think we executed the Clemson pick on that play as well, love it.

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
I don’t post often but when I do it’s because UGA actually won a big game (we never do).

Go Dawgs!

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
This bowl/FPS is leaving me conflicted. On one hand B1G goes 7-1 showing we got majorly disrespected by the pundits and committee this year and Michigan lost, fuck Michigan. UCF proved they got snubbed after outplaying the team that beat both Alabama and Georgia. Those two things are awesome and wholesome. But it looks like a SEC championship game is coming up and so we get to see more bullshit bias for a conference that looks incredibly weak outside of its top two or three. Kind of like the Big Ten was before the merger where you had Ohio State and Wisky/MSU depending on the year propping up the conference last decade.

• 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
SEC bias faggotry strikes again. What a joke the committee is. Expand the playoffs already. Let the play on the field determine who goes to the championship.

Heh heh heh

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Soooooooooo..... is the SEC overrated or is the SEC extremely overrated?

Extremely overrated

52E8C710-E995-4039-ABD8-5C0A2BE748BD.jpeg

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Worst case scenario. At least I dont need to watch now.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Meteor solves both problems. Make no mistake of the two I would prefer Georgia win.

• 1Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having lived in Athens Georgia since 1988, I have one thing to write.

GO FUCKING GEORGIA. ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!

of course we still have to beat Alabama but I am looking forward to that 2012 rematch.

I agree that the playoff system needs to at least go to a top 8. This would go along way to alleviate the "what if" syndrome of an undefeated team.

• 1Solidarity