College Football 2017-2018 Season

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's not the ideal motion but still impressive in how quick he gets it out and he hit the receiver in stride.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is a video of him bombing a 90yd'ish throw his senior year in high school (wasn't in a game, was a so-so smartphone video in practice?). He had a small wind-up (I think an additional step or 2), but was impressive none-the-less. I just want to continue seeing this type of accuracy with that type of arm.

Maybe Bobby P been letting him have his pick of the litter of the girls Volleyball team. Dude can throw.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame looking pretty dang good against Georgia. Getting raped by the refs. Georgia just got 15 yards, first down, and then touch down on a totally spurious late hit call. Wankers.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
OU should be up big in this game, hope the turnovers and drops don't cost them.... they're the better team

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ducks first half was awesome, whole different team came out in the second. Lucky they even won.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Notre Dame looking pretty dang good against Georgia. Getting raped by the refs. Georgia just got 15 yards, first down, and then touch down on a totally spurious late hit call. Wankers.
The offense is absolutely worthless

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah, it's not pretty, but they've scored just one less than Georgia. And that's something. And Georgia would have 7 less without the baloney late hit call.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, Oklahoma shitting all over Ohio State. Which is just awesome!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I have no faith in Notre Dame being able to drive down for the win.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This OSU ass whipping is glorious. I'm not an OU fan but I do like them a lot better since their arrogant dickhead coach retired. Also, I'm glad Darnold is doing much better but being drafted in that shithole in Jersey will feel really bad the next 5 years. He needs to pull an Elway after the season is over lol.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And that's the end of the game. Good try Notre Dame. Hope you manage a winning season. Not sure I can keep watching.