College Football 2018-2019 Season

Fadaar

That guy
Probably, I didn't expect this game to go well but this is far beyond that. Still a lot of time left to adjust though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Georgia is looking really good right now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Hot damn these DAWGS!!!!

This game is far from over but at least right now it's looking good for the good guys!

• 1Like

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I’m all for Georgia to win and for Bama to still make it. Gotta figure leaving out three conference champions from a four team playoff will help speed along the eight team dream.

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I’m all for Georgia to win and for Bama to still make it. Gotta figure leaving out three conference champions from a four team playoff will help speed along the eight team dream.

Seriously, the SEC isn't heads and shoulders above any other conference this year. Alabama is good but what happened to finishing strong? Losing in the championship game is still losing.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bama is gonna make it regardless, this game has no meaning for them outside of the trophy. Not how I think it should be but that's the way it is

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seriously, the SEC isn't heads and shoulders above any other conference this year. Alabama is good but what happened to finishing strong? Losing in the championship game is still losing.

Over a team that doesnt even play in a conference or a conference champioship? wat

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a UGA fan but FWIW, I don't think the loser of this game should make it. Bama probably will if the actually lose though. I just don't get it. You've got two of the top four teams playing and losing should exclude the one team....unless the other top 3-4 teams lose too.

• 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Over a team that doesnt even play in a conference or a conference champioship? wat

I'm already on record saying that Notre Dame's trash schedule, lack of conference, and no conference championship is bullshit and should not be allowed.

If Bama loses then they have effectively beat all the shitty and decent teams they played but lost to the best one and not won their conference. How does that deserve a shot at the CFP?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm a UGA fan but FWIW, I don't think the loser of this game should make it. Bama probably will if the actually lose though. I just don't get it. You've got two of the top four teams playing and losing should exclude the one team....unless the other top 3-4 teams lose too.

I mean I would agree if one of those teams in the playoffs actually had to play a conference championship or be in a conference period.

Sterling

El Presidente
I know it's a timing thing, but losing to Georgia is a lot different than losing to Texas or Purdue.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know it's a timing thing, but losing to Georgia is a lot different than losing to Texas or Purdue.

yeah it is.

we need 8 teams in this playoff. Remove the first or 2nd week from each teams schedule. They don't get to play Troy or Appalachian state darn.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I'm already on record saying that Notre Dame's trash schedule, lack of conference, and no conference championship is bullshit and should not be allowed.

If Bama loses then they have effectively beat all the shitty and decent teams they played but lost to the best one and not won their conference. How does that deserve a shot at the CFP?
All week I've watching talking heads say UGA/Bama is really the 1-2 teams in the country right now and IF bama loses they are still in cause they are still top 4 BUT UGA isn't in if they lose. 😐

Sterling

El Presidente
yeah it is.

we need 8 teams in this playoff. Remove the first or 2nd week from each teams schedule. They don't get to play Troy or Appalachian state darn.
Those shitty schools that get to play the real teams out of conference would be the teams that complain, not the big teams. They get so much money for those games it pays for like half their athletic department.