College Football 2018-2019 Season

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Gluteus maximus cramp? Damned if I know, but I saved the .gif for future use!

Fadaar

That guy
it's what is going to happen tomorrow when two major conferences get left out of the CFP for the second year in a row

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
UGA fucked us all.

Could have had an all SEC title game for the 2nd year in a row.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Man, I've been away from tvs all day, and it sounds like I missed some amazing games. Ohio State is struggling against Northwestern, and that's awesome.

I sure wish Georgia had gotten the job done, though. That would have made things awesome.

SeanDoe1z1

Bama, Clemson, nd, ou.

Would like to see bama Clemson ou osu but that won’t happen

Bring the hate

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Dude is a fucking beast and I *hate* Ohio State. I'm just glad to see them win with a passing QB rather than some run first doucher that'll never make it in the NFL as a QB.

SeanDoe1z1

Yeah I am an ou fan watched him all season. Last half of season really questioning his op status. Lost a lot of confidence.

Fast though amirite

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Has to be Murray I think with how badly Tua played today.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
ham ham last words before he went to prison was to Pass this message to Fadaar Fadaar .

Ham Ball Gag and Cheese said:
Hey guys! @ham here! Sorry but I’m too busy squealin like a pig for my cell mate Fred the Aggies fan so I Bestow the honor to you Sir knight of Orlando to create a bowl-mania this year.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So...I am confused as a Georgia Fan and not a top ranked football coach.

Why the hell did we go for a fake punt on the 50 yard line on 4th and ....11......yards. Why did we do this putting Alabama that much closer to a 3 point win. I do not understand the mental decision that went into that play call. We did the same stupid play call against LSU and failed. All we needed to do was keep them far enough away from the end zone and it was back into Overtime we went. Instead, we attempt a low percentage play, in the hopes that their defense will not notice Justin Fields is on the field? We would have been better off just going for it on 4th down.

Can anybody explain that call?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

My only thought process was they were losing gas so fast it was a last ditch attempt to extend a 1st down to get into FG range for a win.

Bad bad bad call.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
My only thought process was they were losing gas so fast it was a last ditch attempt to extend a 1st down to get into FG range for a win.

Bad bad bad call.

Good point and Kirby is showing an inability to adjust after halftime. It reminds me of Riley last year in the playoffs. Have a fantastic, well called first half. Other team adjusts after the half. Sit through second half, in a stupor, with your thumb up your ass hoping to maintain that lead. College ball is more fun... but outside of a very select few coaches, the playcalling is weak and masked by superior talent winning.