6. Florida
7. Oregon
8. Georgia
9. Utah
10. Oklahoma

Coaches has LSU 2, Alabama 1

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Regretfully Georgia does not deserve to be number 8 in the nation. Florida will show them that this weekend...sadly.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
While I am sure that Alabama can hold its own just fine, LSU is going to give them all they can handle. It would not surprise me if LSU beat Alabama. I think in the right situation, Auburn could beat Alabama. Ohio is taking wonderful advantage of the University of Georgia's mistake of letting that quarter back go. Easily the most depressing show of the year goes to the University of Georgia. The over rated Fromm is finally showing itself. We should have never given up Justin Fields. I would be very surprised if we beat Florida this coming weekend as UGA football has looked discombobulated these last few weeks.

There is no universe that exists where Auburn beats Alabama this year. Malzahn is an idiot, Nix can’t hit the broad side of a barn, and our interior line would be pushed around by 8th graders. No clue what Auburn team you’ve been watching this season. Our defense deserves better and are trying their damndest to keep us in the game every week despite being on the field for 90 plays.

And it only gets worse next year. Malzahn is a 8-4 / 7-5 coach and always has been.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
This sums up my feelings.

agms.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
As a Baylor alum I’m ok with this.

There is no game that will stay burned in my memory longer than the OU/Baylor game in Norman before Bob Stoops retired when Baylor went into halftime up and beating us hard through the air. We came out of halftime with the DBs playing 12 yards off the recievers and Baylor drove the entire length of the field throwing the same 8 yard pass over and over with Mike Stoops not changing a goddamn thing. The crowd was booing and one of our DBs went to the sidelines throwing his helmet and cursing the coaches. It was the most insane display of giving up I've ever seen out of a defensive game plan.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Wow, never thought I would see the day. Gonna be interesting in how this works.

After getting recommendations from an NIL working group that had been in place since May, the board said:

• Athletes must be treated similarly as non-athletes "unless a compelling reason exists to differentiate."
  • Any changes must "ensure fair and balanced competition."
  • There must be differentiation between collegiate and professional opportunities.
  • A reaffirmation that athletes are students first and not university employees.
  • Any change must "protect the recruiting environment".

They are going to fuck this up as badly as they've fucked up student transfers.

Fadaar

That guy
Can't wait to see all the amazing professional opportunities that spring up overnight in Tuscaloosa

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll reserve judgement till we know more particulars but I'm not seeing how this is a good thing except for a handful of players.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'll reserve judgement till we know more particulars but I'm not seeing how this is a good thing except for a handful of players.
I mean that's all it was ever going to be. It's not like there's a players union that forces there to be revenue sharing for things like sports cards and video games and shit. But letting star players do commercials or whatever means they'll have something argue against directly paying players for years now.