College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I don't think that was a catch...bobbled the ball, foot on the line. No review though so here we are. Tie into the 2nd quarter. Looks like a good game!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas is safe

Anyone seen LiquidDeath LiquidDeath ???

giphy.gif

Sending a welfare check to his house.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

I was on a plane back from Disney World so luckily I missed the game.

My only reaction to it is....gross

Unlike other fans, though, I was pretty sure our defensive issues weren't already solved in a half season. We still have the same undersized secondary recruited and coached by Mike Stoops, so I expect it to take years still to make sure the defense is actually sound.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Why not try to pass it more there? They expected those runs every time it seemed like.

Yeah, we have a freshman QB. He is very hit and miss (literally Jekyl and Hyde during season opener against Oregon). He's made some bad plays and has had some major games to cut his teeth in. I really think how he plays next year will be the barometer I measure Gus by.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Such as that bad pass. Cant throw that when thw defender is in front of your reciever.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, Auburn busted faking injury. That shit needs to be a penalty

• 1Like

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
lol, Auburn busted faking injury. That shit needs to be a penalty

Yeah, as an Auburn grad that is sorry as hell...don't like seeing that. Downward spiral for us (defense spending more and more time on the field, offense unable to execute). LSU is a solid team...wish them well.

• 1Salty